DX » Community » Reviews » Easy Push Button Strainer Glass Tea Pot With Lock (750ml)
  • 5 star 4 ( 57% )
  • 4 star 3 ( 43% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byfilia777 on 06/17/2013

Does what it supposed to do day in day out. Use it every morning before work, so quite a bit of use but nothing's broken yet. Took me a few tries to figure out how to use since no instructions came with it. Maybe it's unnecessary for someone who used one in the past but I was definately looking for at least a quick guide in english or something. It'... Read more

0 0
  • posted byedibleoregon on 02/23/2013

This is a well made product that will last a long time. It works beautifully and looks stylish. Unlike other similar items I have purchased in the past, this glass tea pot with strainer does not rust or come apart. The main concern I have with this teapot is the washing of it. It is probably not a good idea to put this in the washer so I wash it by ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byed2096 on 12/03/2012

Large size vs others, makes it easier to prepare many cups of tea Easy to use and clean, all parts easily come out and back in again, very little parts to break Does not over-steep the tea (which is bad) Upper chamber still quite small (needs 2 runs to fill my cup) Button can be dislodged easily, luckily it's easily fixed Too bad it's not portable Use ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byspheric on 07/05/2012

Much less fussing around than using a little tea strainer, or a tennis/ball (or novelty) infuser. A really nice size: just enough for two large cups or mugs full of tea. The filter mechanism seems well made with a spring-loaded sealing mechanism: no tea falls through to the bottom chamber until you press the red button. Seems sturdier than expected,... Read more

0 0
  • posted byremco1985 on 11/21/2010

Nice "litle" teapot. I say little because i expected it to be bigger, however it holds 750ml what is a nice quantity. Nice solid glass, easy to use with some tea-leafs or fresh blend. The plastic build could be a bit sturdier but works ok. When your ready to serve a full pot of tea its half cold because i takes quit some time to make it. Pretty nice ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bytemujin88 on 06/24/2010

This tea pot is made from glass. The first one shipped to me was in the original packaging. It didn't survive the trip, leaving a trail of glass shards from HK to Canada. The glass seems to be a decent quality. Thin yet light. It's not tempered so if you break this, expect lots of tiny, sharp shards. Not edible unless you like that kind of stuff. The ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byAlfadir on 06/11/2010

Got it in one piece, really cheap, easy to clean. Didnt smell bad when I received it. Easy to use. Much for the money you pay. The tea tastes good and I have a hard time finding tea pots like this in my home town. The packaging was not in good shape, but the tea pot was fine. I wish the packaging could be better, would be better if you are giving this ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections