DX » Community » Reviews » Spy Bug and Camera Wireless Signal Detector Keychain (100Mhz~2600Mhz)
  • 5 star 9 ( 60% )
  • 4 star 5 ( 33% )
  • 3 star 1 ( 7% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bySuperSkill on 07/03/2013

This has a standard build quality. Everyting works out of the box and battery are included and, at least supposed to, longlasting. Even the retractable antenna seems to be good. If youre under surveilance, or think you are this cant even be called an investment for the cheap price. - there should be a possibility to lower the beeping - it recognizes ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bydarkcrow101 on 04/18/2013

It works. Detects wifi, cordless phone, cell phones (needs to be placed closely) even power adapters/outlets when placed close. - Detects almost anything. Goes crazy when there are wifi signals everywhere, rendering it useless for isolating anything in a Hotel room in a busy area as it will beep constantly. - Beeps if moved quickly or if antenna is ... Read more

1 0
  • posted byRolanD39 on 01/15/2013

works great 2 modes , long range sweep short range exact location detection small device you can take in anywhere easily very very cheap easy to use just wto buttons and a sound signal that gets stronger or weaker the manual could be better it took 3 weeks before i got it, the item was not on stock, but that normal with Dx, I did use free shipping would ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byItrabos on 01/04/2013

Detects signals from long range and then we can change it with "B" button to short range search/detection and it looks like not every short range signal is really spy signal. I veryfied it with Wi-Fi router and with a eco bulb. When you switch to short range verification router still "beeps" and bulb stops to beep. It has few kinds ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byDainin on 12/18/2012

-cheap in equivalent to other products -nicely boxed -nice size -good build quality -easy to use -it is hard to tell what is the real source of the -beeping (is it wifi or something else) -the antana can get screwed out easly and than you need to open the caseing and screw it back again -it would be grate if it could show what kind of detection it made,... Read more

0 0
  • posted byanangke2 on 09/18/2012

Works beeps when it comes close to a bug small Loud indicator sound Plastic case comes apart and the guts of it disconnect. but can be fixed easily I wish they had put a little more into making the case. Really just making it to where it stayed together (snapped) better would have been a great improvement. For the price a very useful too. But it does ... Read more

1 0
  • posted byCrazybulkin on 07/22/2012

I bought this because I was concerned about the amount of radio noise surrounding me and my family. At first I thought this device was broken - the signal indicated radio waves constantly. I literally had to - Had to open it up and remove the battery and the put it in again, - Works very good - Was able to detect a cellphone blocker - Decent Build Quality ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bycitius on 07/05/2012

This signal detector really works! If there is any signal in the 100Mhz~2600Mhz ratio nearby the device will alert about it. The problem is when used in a crowded place theres a lot off signals to alert about. But if you are in a distant place and recieve a SMS on your cell phone the Spy Bug will detect it if the bug is in "SPY" mode :-) NO CONS There ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byLiKzz on 10/06/2011

i unpacked it, tried it (pressed A) and it found A HELL LOT OF STUFF :P when you point at something derictly it starts "yelling at you" and you know theres something there on B is when you are almost sure where it is, you press B and get closer and the same "yelling at you" the build quality is good but the buttons are hard to press ... Read more

1 0
  • posted byBravoGolfHotel1 on 05/28/2011

1. Cheap 2. Does what it says, detects all kinds of signals 3. Can help locate source of signals 1. The rubber casing on the buttons has depressed a little within 3 days, but I'm sure it will pop back out. 2. Unsure about how well fixed the antenna is to the casing 3. Doesn't find dictaphone type records, like function of mp3 Excellent item, buy it ... Read more

1 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections