DX » Community » Reviews » Credit Card Lock Picking Pocket/Wallet Kit (5-Piece Set)
Customer’s impression:
good As expected Discreto
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bym1c4o on 12/19/2014

Pros: works in the mostly locks, very useful, easy to carry in the wallet, lock picking material is good Cons: the credit card case could be made in better material, more resistent Read more

Impression:good;

0 0 0

• posted byDeadmau5fan95 on 12/03/2014

Pros: They are very small and compact and can fit inside your wallet so you can take it places if needed. Cons: The size of my hands are on the larger side so the size of the lock picks made it difficult for me to hold. Final Thought: Although the size made them easily portable, it ended up working against ... Read more

Impression:As expected;

0 0 0

• posted byMateusFilho on 09/04/2014

Pros: É uma ferramenta que pode ser útil dependendo da situação. O tamanho e semelhante ao de um cartão de credito parem a espessura é diferente e se você quiser usa-lo em uma carteira ele pode incomodar. Cons: Não é um equipamento profissional então pode ser que você encontre dificuldades ao tentar ... Read more

Ferramenta Útil!

Impression:Discreto;

0 0 0

• posted byFastFive41 on 06/18/2014

the material is great i 'm using it for more than a year but the kit is remaining without a scracth. The credit card looking case is my wallets indispensable item. i have this kit more than a year and i didn't find any con for this product. chineese bank camouflage of the card is perfect as an europian ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byIrHurtsNess on 01/24/2014

Good enough quality, you get what you paid for I guess. It's definitely easy to carry around in your wallet and you'll be looking for situations to use it. It's quite reliable. The quality is OK. The tools are very thin (which is also a pro of course), so it might really hurt your fingers if you need ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bydarkling54 on 01/13/2014

it is very small and does fit in your wallet is has a torsion wrench and two rakes and two picks all of witch are made of steel all of witch seem plenty sturdy enough to do the job at hand . the case was a little loose and one of the picks fell out and i haven't found it yet but i still have the rest ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byLuja96 on 12/08/2013

Great, great price.Really nice design a little thicker then credit card but it can fit really nice in wallet.So you can have whole lockpicking set everywhere you go.With little practice you would be able to pick any standard lock. Picks are made from thin metal and need to be used with care, with no ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byrsfanet on 11/20/2013

It is very compact and easy to store in a pocket or a larger wallet. The tension wrench is strong enough and the picks themselves are also made of okay material. They are not made from top-grade steel and they seem a little bit fragile... The picks are thin like some people have said but thats how they ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byDenenatse on 11/17/2013

It is a nice small lockpick set with a decent buld quality and material. The tools are a decent build too, they do not bend easily. It is a little thick, the chinese writing is a drag, the picture is a sticker. I really wish that the name on it was something more fun and i wish the front was not a sticker,... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byJuanAlv on 10/31/2013

Well thought out tool kit that allows exit from troubles with a minimum space that allows you to keep it handy whenever you need. Stored in a plastic box that simulates a credit card do not be detect at a glance in a portfolio allowing you to take without arousing any suspicion. Blades are very thin ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections