DX » Community » Reviews » 2.0" LCD Micro-Computer Electric Power Timer Switch Time Controller with Clock (220V)
  • 5 star 1 ( 14% )
  • 4 star 5 ( 71% )
  • 3 star 1 ( 14% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byDalern on 02/09/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Easy programming.Quality looks ok.LCD display looks good. The price is really good. As always DX gives u a good price. Cons:Thin wiring inside. I would not use this as a main switch. Use this as a switch on a relay.That way its as safe as it can be. a little l... Read more

1 1
  • posted byraj2569 on 09/30/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Useful product at a pretty nice price. Cons:Found it bit difficult to program. Could use a better manual. OtherThoughts:Overall a happy user. Bottomline:I am not going into the details of pros and cons, as other reviewers are already listed them and I am in agreement wi... Read more

1 0
  • posted bybiscup on 04/03/2011

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Easy programming. Good constructive. Hard hole. Big screen. Very customizable software. Cons:Need disassembling and soldering for replace AA battery. Thin wires between connectors and PCB. For safe usage - 5A is maximal load (20A is joke). Relay inside switch is just fo... Read more

5 0
  • posted byLeshi78 on 01/25/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:- Price! This is best of this device. - Accuracy. The resolution of the timer of one minute. It's enough in most cases. - Build quality is acceptable. - Weekly program - 10 pairs of program to turn on and switch off. Should be enough. - Nice look for industrial... Read more

8 0
  • posted byTito1952 on 09/28/2010

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:This is a useful product, if you need it. It is accurate with good time resolution. Cons:Build is less than mediocre. It did not work when I received it. There was also a strange noise, as if something is loose inside. I opened it and found that the battery was... Read more

2 0
  • posted bylegsim on 09/21/2010

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:The LCD has a great size, so you can read it easily. The built-in battery is very useful, and the energy consumption is low, it stayed for 3 months out off power without any problem ! Cons:The case is a bit big I think. OtherThoughts:It would be nice if it could handle... Read more

2 0
  • posted byyuvk1 on 05/30/2010

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Build quality is good. It is equipped with an AA (or similar) rechargable battery that saves the settings and the clock when power is off. Cons:Programming is not so easy. The battery is soldered - wouldn't be fun to replace when it would die. OtherThoughts:A backlite (po... Read more

2 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections