DX » Community » Reviews » 2.0" LCD Micro-Computer Electric Power Timer Switch Time Controller with Clock (220V)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byDalern on 02/09/2013

Easy programming.Quality looks ok.LCD display looks good. The price is really good. As always DX gives u a good price. Thin wiring inside. I would not use this as a main switch. Use this as a switch on a relay.That way its as safe as it can be. a little large in size.Could have been made smaller. But ... Read more

1 0 1

• posted byraj2569 on 09/30/2012

Useful product at a pretty nice price. Found it bit difficult to program. Could use a better manual. Overall a happy user. I am not going into the details of pros and cons, as other reviewers are already listed them and I am in agreement with them. I have put this device in my house for switching on ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted bybiscup on 04/03/2011

Easy programming. Good constructive. Hard hole. Big screen. Very customizable software. Need disassembling and soldering for replace AA battery. Thin wires between connectors and PCB. For safe usage - 5A is maximal load (20A is joke). Relay inside switch is just for 10A load. Ideal choice if you wanna ... Read more

0 0 5

• posted byLeshi78 on 01/25/2011

- Price! This is best of this device. - Accuracy. The resolution of the timer of one minute. It's enough in most cases. - Build quality is acceptable. - Weekly program - 10 pairs of program to turn on and switch off. Should be enough. - Nice look for industrial device DANGER: It's NOT FOR 3000 Watt load.... Read more

0 0 8

• posted byTito1952 on 09/28/2010

This is a useful product, if you need it. It is accurate with good time resolution. Build is less than mediocre. It did not work when I received it. There was also a strange noise, as if something is loose inside. I opened it and found that the battery was loose, and one of the wires was not soldered ... Read more

0 0 2

• posted bylegsim on 09/21/2010

The LCD has a great size, so you can read it easily. The built-in battery is very useful, and the energy consumption is low, it stayed for 3 months out off power without any problem ! The case is a bit big I think. It would be nice if it could handle ranges of less than 1 minute, because we sometimes ... Read more

0 0 2

• posted byyuvk1 on 05/30/2010

Build quality is good. It is equipped with an AA (or similar) rechargable battery that saves the settings and the clock when power is off. Programming is not so easy. The battery is soldered - wouldn't be fun to replace when it would die. A backlite (powered from the mains) could have been a great feature ... Read more

0 0 2

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections