Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byCaptainRene on 08/21/2013

Smooth surface, soft and comfortable, high quality material, large, discrete and all in all a brilliant mousepad Collects cat hair, wrinkles if not stored smoothly, CAME FOLDED IN THE MAIL :( Came in a bit folded, it'll smooth out in time, I hope. I use a laser mouse, works very well. The surface is quality and your mouse will glide smoothly on it. ... Read more

1 0
  • posted bymstefanic88 on 06/24/2013

+ It is huge and the material is nice + Good build quality + Cheap + Good for all kinds of activities including gaming + My optical mouse works fine on this mousepad - It came folded in half, but the wrinkle will probably disappear afer a while - A little light but that's just personal preference A very nice mouse pad that will last a long while. I ... Read more

1 0
  • posted bygodzin on 06/14/2013

+ It's a very cheap mousepad for its size + The rubber bellow almost hold the mouse pad on the place you want it to be. + The fabric where you will scroll the mouse its poor and cheap, after 2 mouths it will start to strech and the lines on the sides will start to get loose + the microsoft logo will start to disapper + get's dirty very easy Well if ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byMrFridge on 06/09/2013

Good quality. Quite big (you can get bigger). The logo doesn't come off (unless you cut the pad). Comes in a nilon bag that's really nice and keeps the pad dustless. Cleans easily. Works great for optical lasers and optics It makes bad coffee (joke, it's just a mouse pad.) It got to me rolled (probably to all the rest...) which means I had to let it ... Read more

1 1
  • posted bykarvapallo on 06/08/2013

Premium quality mouse pad. Pretty cheap for this quality. Rubber on the bottom is very good as it prevents the pad from sliding around too much. The fabric on top is perfect for my mouse and probably perfect for any mouse. Large enough for large mouse movements. It was folded up in the shipping so it took few says to sraighten fully. But after couple ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byroxorloopz on 06/08/2013

Big, large and thin. provides a large range of motion.Very sticky! (so it wont move while you use it) Get dirt easily. Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipisicing elit, sed do eiusmod tempor incididunt ut labore et dolore magna aliqua. Ut enim ad minim veniam, quis nostrud exercitation ullamco laboris nisi ut aliquip ex ea commodo consequat.... Read more

0 0
  • posted byEyItsAndrew on 05/15/2013

The mouse pad is large and provides a large range of motion. It is smooth and has a good grip on the bottom making it stay in place when in use. Simplistic design, the black can go with pretty much any computer on the market. Can attract small bits of lint easily and are not incredibly easy to get off. Not really worth anything to keep in mind. When ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byScooby9 on 05/09/2013

this is a great mousepad. It has an excellent quality. It is bigger than the usual mousepad so it gives you a lot of space for movement. It has a non stick side that works very well. maybe the microsoft logo is something I would rather not have on there and the material makes it not so easy to clean but other than that, I have no cons at all I have ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byPechac on 04/22/2013

---- Large --- Good Material ---- Good Surface ---- Useable ---- It's good for laser and optical mouses --- It's thin --- --- Stinks soooo much --- Not original --- Nothing --- I think it's a goood product for good price but the price can be smaller. It stinks but after day or two its good. It's not original but who take care. If you need a mouse pad,... Read more

0 0
  • posted byandrezoem on 04/09/2013

Bem grande, o que facilita utilização, principalmente para jogos. Comprei outro porque gostei muito e dei meu antigo pros meus pais. Eles também adoraram. Funciona perfeitamente com mouse óptico. Símbulo da microsoft descasca rapidamente, e o pano de cima fica querendo sair depois de um tempo. Nada que encomode muito. É... Read more

1 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections