DX » Community » Reviews » Sony NP-BG1 Compatible 3.7V 1050mAh Battery Pack for Sony BG1
  • 5 star 9 ( 90% )
  • 4 star 1 ( 10% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byVedranZg on 09/16/2012

Working, seems to be very solid. Delivered quite fast (in about 2 weeks period) directly to my doorstep. None (so far - being used for a few months in everyday use). Apparently it has been sold out so I guess that in this moment that would be the biggest problem. I keep it in my camera bag (it's fairly light) - as the original one is discharged, this ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bycjcfry on 07/10/2012

Excellent price product. Camera shows remaining time but doesn't for original battery. Good product packaging. You can use it in an emergency to replace your original battery. Low capacity of charge (time to use). This battery came without a container for storage. Could be dangerous if you put it in your pocket or your bag with other iron things. I ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byObj704 on 01/22/2012

- very cheap - well-made - safe - good capacity This accumulator is supplied without container for storage. It's may be dangerous if you put it in your pocket or your bag with other iron things. The price for original battery like this by Sony is $60. And I think, we must be very happy in any case. I buy this item for my digital photo Sony DSC-HX5V ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byFlady on 12/04/2011

Although it looks very cheap, i'ts a great product! I really recomend it! It is usefull to have it on your purse to use in a emergency. Embora pareça produto barato, é um ótimo produto! Eu realmente recomendo! É bastante útil para carregar consigo em caso de emergência. None. Nenhum. I'ts jus ugly, because of these letters ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byBeerHons on 06/11/2011

They are a drop in replacement, identical to the genuine Sony batteries. The ones I have seem to take the same time to charge and last just as long as the Sony battery that came with the camera. I have not found any issues with these batteries, they work exactly like the genuine Sony product. If you need a spare battery for your camera then I would ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byXudonax on 01/05/2011

I got two of those batteries to make sure I always have a charged battery with me in case I come along a nice photo moment. I usually had about 2 to 3 days on the original battery. This battery makes that 3 to 4 days with about the same use. I am using a Sony Cybershot DSC-HX5V with GPS switched ON. * Way cheaper than the original Sony batteries * Slightly ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bylizziewizzie on 12/04/2010

awesome price, very similar to the original, great duration, works on the sony H20 too. $8.59 in a battery? the price couldn't be any lower, really, it is awesome. you cant read the information, but well... its a battery after all. not a mysterious thing, huh... it can be useful. very very useful, no doubt. thaaaanks, deal extreme! i looooove iiit! ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byMolech on 10/18/2010

I've bought one of these sometime ago and it's working just fine. I have a Sony H50 and the duration of this battery is similar to the original one. It fits exactly at the body of the camera and the charger. All the info is written in chinese. Thew info could be written in english too. For the price, is a good replacement battery. If you have a compatible ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byLuisFilipe on 08/25/2010

Product very similar to the original, it works perfectly on the Sony DSC-HX-5, which comes standard with a battery like this, only made by Sony. The time it takes to charge is almost the same battery orignal. I could not notice any difference. The same applies to the time of use. The two batteries (original walks sku.36309) work similarly, with a charge ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bycorsiario on 07/21/2010

is exactly equal to the original sony battery with the exception of the stickers, which is no problem. I can buy 4 or 5 of DX for the price of one in Spain! comes packaged in a blister pack, without instructions, but it's like the camera, not the need is equal to the original features None at the moment . I have not had time to try a long time an extra ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections