DX » Community » Reviews » 3-in-1 Electronic Bike Horns with Brake Light and Turning Signals
  • 5 star 2 ( 9% )
  • 4 star 15 ( 65% )
  • 3 star 5 ( 22% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 1 ( 4% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byskazen on 06/18/2013

Involvement:Novice  (still getting used to it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:The indicators work well and are nice and bright. The brake light also works well and is bright. The siren could come in handy if you want to get people out of your way. You can change the sound of the sirens to ones that sound like police/ambulance type vehic... Read more

1 0
  • posted bylalonar on 05/09/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:easy to install, easy to use. It´s very important for respect the traffic laws. The light is not so bright but works fine at nights and evennings Cons:the support for the bike is made on cheap plastic, so it brokes as soon as i try to fix it to the bike. But could... Read more

1 0
  • posted byrodragon76 on 03/29/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Loud sounding horn sirens, they will make your ears bleed and you will be visible. Is very cheap. Do not need a lot of batteries, only 02 AA. Cons:The construction feels a bit cheap. May break easily if you're not careful. Bottons are very brittle. It seems to be not wa... Read more

0 0
  • posted bylberstein on 03/05/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:-Brake, turning and rear light will keep you a lot safer on the road than your regular rear-only light -Comes with a bundled horn for extra safety -Very cheap -Horn is loud enough Cons:-Very poor quality -If you want to have the horn ready to use, then the turni... Read more

0 0
  • posted bygustassifon on 02/08/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:It's a very easy to use product and easy to mount. Only need a skrewdriver and a little bit of time. The horn has a loud sound. The light houlder has two adjustement position, very nice. Cons:Because of the wire, is not so easy to take out of the bike. If you need to st... Read more

0 0
  • posted byAnyjen on 12/13/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:This is a very cheap way to increase the safety of your bike. The break light and the turning lights are particularly nice, and though it may take a while to get the hang of it, it's definitely worth it for the price. You simply can't get stuff like this where I live, s... Read more

2 0
  • posted byslowtraveler on 09/03/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Works good, laud horn, easy to swith on back light. Horn signal (melody) can be selected... Cons:Turn signal is too fast and just 'blips'. Item arrive with very small bracket and cannot be mounted on my bike. Turn signal sound is too loud (and connected to horn... Read more

0 0
  • posted bystefangrmp3 on 12/06/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Nice set with all including (turning lights, stop signal, rear light, horn). Easy to install and use. Loud horn, but as mentioned from others it makes only electronic sounds (and a kind of police siren). Not a con for me. Long enough cables and black in color, p... Read more

0 0
  • posted byDataBanks on 09/02/2011

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Hand signals - you can't see those at night. Now I can signal a turn at night and know it can be seen. Plus having a brake light is an advantage. Cons:The brake sensor can be a bit annoying to fit if the ends of your cable have suffered any fraying but that's due to my bi... Read more

0 0
  • posted byPolishHammer on 01/26/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:-Can be used as a rear red light -Assists with showing other vehicles what you intend to do -Fun gadget to play with -Does the job Cons:-Cheap quality of building material -Front mini led is red (should be white) -Clamps do not fit on larger handle bars **Note... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections