DX » Community » Reviews » Quit Smoking AC Rechargeable Electronic Cigarette with 5-Refills (100~240V)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bycode3100 on 04/13/2013

Really helps cut down on smoking the real thing. Awesome blue light. people actually comment on it and where they can get one. Love the fact you can smoke it anywhere VERY slow delivery time (Not really DX's fault though) Nasty "out of the box" flavor Blue light on one of them is half out Decent ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bydavfeb112 on 10/24/2011

-That's a nice e cigarette with a cool design and nice black color. -It helps to smoke less real cigarettes if you really want it. -The atomizer looks to be well made. -The charger is very simple to use and very well made. The battery life of this e cig is not that great If your a heavy smoker I recommend ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byEndroil on 09/26/2011

*Very good quality, especially for the price. *You get 2 Batteries and 2 Atomizers so essentially you get 2 for the price of 1. *Produces a good amount of vapor. *Feels very good in the hand, and has a good design. *Doesn't come with USB Charger or any charger which works for EU. Make sure you have an ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byTaito79 on 06/21/2011

I had a "normal" E-cig before this one and in a couple of days I was sick of it already, I had to force my lungs too much to get a little bit of vapor, but with this E-cig that problem is over. It produces a very nice amount of vapor and the quality of the product seems to be very good! It's not an original ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byginnz on 03/17/2011

This e-cig is excellent in my opinion. It seems to be an exact clone of the 510, which i own as well. the battery life is very good, and the atomizer part is built very well. It gives a very good amount of vapor, and the manual one works very well too! At first i didnt think id like the manual battery,... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bysachat on 02/23/2011

Eng:Excellent product. The material quality is great. Good for those who want to quit smoking or lose the habit. It provides a large amount of vape Port:Excelente produto. A qualidade do material é otima. Bom para quem quer parar de fumar ou perder o habito. Proporciona uma grande quantidade de vapor ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byhotdeal4u on 02/09/2011

Bought this after seeing all the good reviews on it Useful enough to reduce my smoking habit You can choose to smoke 1 or 2 puffs as and when you like. No smell. Just water vapor. Can even smoke in air-conditioned areas Very light weight looks like a real cigarette changing cartridges is very easy and ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byahjo79 on 07/05/2010

Bought 3 due to the discount. Sold 2 to friends who wanted it. They found it useful and have been using it ever since. I have cut down on cigarettes and been using this on and off. Good point is, we can choose to smoke it as and when we want. Unlike real cigarettes, you have to smoke the whole stick ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections