DX » Community » Reviews » Compact 1.3MP PC USB 2.0 Webcam with Built-in Microphone (Silver + Red)
  • 5 star 2 ( 40% )
  • 4 star 3 ( 60% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byJanDeStrooper on 09/11/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:-Stable base. Good flexibility to be oriented in any position. -Separate connector for microfoon and camera -Very well balanced auto colour scaling -Good picture quality even with low light intensity Cons:Maybe, one to mention: No clip to hook onto the top of th... Read more

0 0
  • posted byAladinsanedk on 07/21/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Great little camera. The build is quite solid and both picture quality and audio is fine. I use Mac and was pleased see how it worked almost without any hassle (only problem was to find out which software it worked with) I can't say anything about the bundled software a... Read more

0 0
  • posted bydrinxx on 08/17/2010

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:It's small... About 2" square. It works well with both Skype and ooVoo in addition to my regular webcam software. WebCamMax also seems to work well with this webcam. No software conflicts noticed so far. Cons:The clip could be better. It does not have a ver... Read more

0 0
  • posted byTowerblz on 06/20/2010

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:- It's very compact so it's great to use with a laptop. - It holds to any vertical edge. - Can be turned to many positions. - Video quality is reasonable, as expected. - Works nicely under low-light conditions. - Doesn't lag as much. (Tested on Skype.) - Microphone volume... Read more

0 0
  • posted byecotech on 06/11/2010

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:less than 1 day Pros:straight out of the box, plug it into a usb port, and it's recognized and working. (my first test was with skype and it works fine.) quite by accident, it was also already focused. the light sensitivity and colour rendition is a little nicer than my logitech qui... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections