DX » Community » Reviews » Genuine Apple 78-Key Bluetooth Wireless Keyboard (2*AA)
  • 5 star 7 ( 50% )
  • 4 star 7 ( 50% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byNieroBR on 06/05/2013

Its genuine. Apple quality keyboard that works on Macs and Windows. The buttons are perfectly functional, labels and quality as expected from Apple Keyboard and works from a big distance. Keyboard scratched and dirty, is not new and visibly used, just been cleaned (almost)! It is possible to identify areas of contact with the fingers of the last user.... Read more

2 0
  • posted bybtenbroeke on 11/10/2012

Reasonable priced for a genuine Apple item. This is the second keyboard I received. The first was slightly bent, scratched and was faulty. The second was in mint condition, but the battery cap missed and it didn't work. these are not new items, but used. This is not clearly advertised though. At DX the items are not quality tested I suppose, but the ... Read more

5 1
  • posted byalexanderk on 08/31/2012

Compact, light, solid Alu case, easy to pair with host PC/iPad, long battery life with only two AAA cells. I would say, it's a genuine Apple k/b, though packaging is simple and not in Apple karton box Price could be bit lower. Would be great if it'd have e.g. Russian keys. But is's only my personal suggestion. Anyway, I can use it without it sucessfully.... Read more

0 0
  • posted byflyerbon on 07/19/2012

Português: Excelente teclado. Aparentemente genuíno. Funciona perfeitamente. Conexão com iPad e Notebook muito simples. English: Excellent keyboard. Apparently genuine. It works perfectly. Connection with iPad and notebook its very easy. Português: Sem contras. English: No Cons. Português: Veio sem embalagem protetora. Estava ... Read more

0 2
  • posted bydrfarofa on 04/24/2012

The keyboard is really an apple genuine. It works flawlessly even with a big distance and a wall between keyboard and computer. It came with many scratches and looks like it is a used product. It have dirty on its rubber feet also. The package was only a plastic involving the keyboard. It is a excellent company to my MacBook Air (late 2011). It looks ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byengin on 04/17/2012

Slick, good looking bluetooth keyboard Item received with little scratches and shows signs of wear all over. One of the plastic bumpers at the bottom is almost detached. Little dent in the front side. Also apparent wearing on battery compartment and power button. Also, by design, this keyboard lacks numeric input. Also arrow (direction) buttons are ... Read more

1 0
  • posted byfernandokreutz on 12/13/2011

This keyboard is just awesome. It's gorgeous to type on, just like on my MacBook Pro. The build quality is amazing, the aluminum makes this a strong keyboard but really light at the same time. Not to mention how small it is, compared to the keyboard I was using (microsoft wired keyboard 600), the difference is mind blowing. I was astonished to see the ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byLelesRoma on 11/02/2011

True original Apple. Package minimal but very good. From Italy it is very very raccomanded for the low price... (more or less 50 euros) - The layout is the english one! so be careful... you don't will have ò à è ì ù depicted :( After few days of use it will be normal but can be a problem to someone. - batteries non included ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byBunder on 09/06/2011

Is is slim. Its lightweight. It works from a big distance. It looks good and stylis. Although its not unmissable it definatly helps you the best out of you ipad. And for lager text its is realy usefull. It was deliverd within 2 weeks. Great product, good price DX rules Although its not unmissable it definatly helps you the best out of you ipad. And ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byMilitao on 11/02/2010

É original e agora posso usar meu macBook em um monitor maior. -- It's original and now i can use my macbook in a external bigger monitor. A embalagem é muito frágil, mas não chegou com nenhum problema. No site da Apple, o produto deve vir com as pilhas, mas não veio. -- The package is very fragile, but it didn't arrive with any damages. At Apple Website,... Read more

0 1

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections