- Fits in ear, perfectly
- Comes with an extra two pairs of plugs (sizes)
- The bass is immense
- Quality sound (classical, R&B, pop) 7.5/10 (got Parrot ZIK headphones by default)
- Nice wooden design
- Closes about 75% of sound/noise around you - The plugs are not easy to replace, you might tear one of the default black ones in order to replace ... Read more
Very nice sound. Very nice look. It looks expensive, but it isn´t expensive. As look as on picture. Quality of wood is good. Sound is good, full and bass are strong. Ceble has got correct lenght. I recommended for buy. Velmi pekny zvuk, vypadaji draze, ale nejsou. Vypadaji presne jako na obrazku. Kvalita dreva je dobra. Zvuk je plny, hutny, basy ... Read more
very good plug in my ear VERY DECENT noise isolation for this prive, iam was really impressive! decent bass for prise normal cable lenth, so it can easy be pluggen into phone, and phone can putted into pants, and cable still will be had some freedom. very suspicle at it quality a 3.5 connector, looks like it can be easy broke :( didnt like cable quality ... Read more
Looks very well made, I thought the little rubber would fall off in a week or so but it is still there and looking good!
Also great sound quality given such a low price.
I like how I can listen to it without stuffing it whole on my ear and when I want to really listen to something I still have the option of putting it all the way inside, I can barely ... Read more
- Good sound quality
- Quite good looking
- Wood makes them a bit special - Works perfectly
- Low price for that kind of a product
- Good isolation when i used them for like half an year, the wood started looking kind of an old, but just a little I have been using them for almost a year now and everything woeks just fine, always helps me out ... Read more
I was impressed that sound quality is so good. They are cheap for sound quality, in Finland the fould gost atleest 20 €. I think these isolate sound pretty good, compare others earphones what i had also been.
Nice look, sound, isolation and price of course. In my use they didn't last long. I have shattert many in-ear type earphones before what did cost ... Read more
- Relatively cheap, compared to other earphones available at DX - very cheap compared to earphones found elsewhere
- Great sound - deep basses, rich mids and sweet high tones - no distortion whatsoever
- long cable, you can keep your phone/player in your pocket or backpack without stretching the cable
- Very stylish - Not very well made, one of the ... Read more
good sound isolation
great quality, nice bass
nice lenght of cable
its real wood cables are thin, could be a little thicker
wood case not so polished. great for the price
have been using with a lg g2 cell phone and works like a charm. great for travel or spare part.
great for the price
have been using with a lg g2 cell phone ... Read more
Cheap, good audio quality, comfortable fit in ear, nice build quality and wood casing, good isolation of outside noise, thick cable (I'm hoping that it will mean more toughness) Bass is a little above the perfect point, nothing that can't be fixed with a well placed equalization. Very good phones for price, nice quality x price relation, they're light,... Read more
Best sound in price range upto 60 dollars earbuds. Editors choice award.
best sound you can find.
Good buildquality and wooden materials make it a real luxury feeling. No cons really But...
Has life span of 6-12 months
Then the left or right side of the earphone stops working all of a sudden.
so buy 2-3 pairs at once. a real keeper. Must buy.
my 4h ... Read more
Note:Stock and Availability shown on this site is for your reference only. While
we strive to provide the most accurate and timely stock and availability information,
availability information may become out of date and may change between the time
you added an item to cart and the time your order is received.
Quantities on clearance items are limited. Prices are current at time of posting. DX Reserves the right to change prices at any time without notice.