DX » Community » Reviews » KANEN KM92 Noise Isolation In-Ear Earphone (3.5mm Jack/120cm Cable)
Customer’s impression:
Very good sound for the money.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byWtone on 09/24/2014

Pros: Rich bass and decent sound all over the range. If you musical diet consists mostly of hiphop and electronic music you are going to love these earphones. Especially for the money they perform very decently with anything you throw at them. Comes with 3 soft plastic ear pieces, so you can find the ... Read more

Impression:Very good sound for the money.;

0 0 0

• posted byAnxiro on 06/20/2014

- Fits in ear, perfectly - Comes with an extra two pairs of plugs (sizes) - The bass is immense - Quality sound (classical, R&B, pop) 7.5/10 (got Parrot ZIK headphones by default) - Nice wooden design - Closes about 75% of sound/noise around you - The plugs are not easy to replace, you might tear ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byladacoufal on 06/18/2014

Very nice sound. Very nice look. It looks expensive, but it isn´t expensive. As look as on picture. Quality of wood is good. Sound is good, full and bass are strong. Ceble has got correct lenght. I recommended for buy. Velmi pekny zvuk, vypadaji draze, ale nejsou. Vypadaji presne jako na obrazku.... Read more

unopenned box detail of earphones back side of box detail of earphones 2 sideways of the box

0 0 0

• posted byRomanACE on 06/17/2014

very good plug in my ear VERY DECENT noise isolation for this prive, iam was really impressive! decent bass for prise normal cable lenth, so it can easy be pluggen into phone, and phone can putted into pants, and cable still will be had some freedom. very suspicle at it quality a 3.5 connector, looks ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bytiagocc0 on 06/09/2014

Looks very well made, I thought the little rubber would fall off in a week or so but it is still there and looking good! Also great sound quality given such a low price. I like how I can listen to it without stuffing it whole on my ear and when I want to really listen to something I still have the option ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byVirgiux8 on 06/03/2014

- Good sound quality - Quite good looking - Wood makes them a bit special - Works perfectly - Low price for that kind of a product - Compact - Good isolation when i used them for like half an year, the wood started looking kind of an old, but just a little I have been using them for almost a year now ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byppekos on 05/29/2014

I was impressed that sound quality is so good. They are cheap for sound quality, in Finland the fould gost atleest 20 €. I think these isolate sound pretty good, compare others earphones what i had also been. Nice look, sound, isolation and price of course. In my use they didn't last long. I have shattert ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byRicardoConsonni on 05/28/2014

- Relatively cheap, compared to other earphones available at DX - very cheap compared to earphones found elsewhere - Great sound - deep basses, rich mids and sweet high tones - no distortion whatsoever - long cable, you can keep your phone/player in your pocket or backpack without stretching the cable ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byCounterSpell on 05/26/2014

good sound isolation great quality, nice bass nice lenght of cable its real wood cables are thin, could be a little thicker wood case not so polished. great for the price have been using with a lg g2 cell phone and works like a charm. great for travel or spare part. great price 8/10 quality great for ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bymoises327 on 05/26/2014

Cheap, good audio quality, comfortable fit in ear, nice build quality and wood casing, good isolation of outside noise, thick cable (I'm hoping that it will mean more toughness) Bass is a little above the perfect point, nothing that can't be fixed with a well placed equalization. Very good phones for ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections