DX » Community » Reviews » KANEN KM92 Noise Isolation In-Ear Earphone (3.5mm Jack/120cm Cable)
Customer’s impression:
good Good product Satisfied Value for money Wow
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byEsponera on 11/25/2014

As described, the earphone offers good isolation from external noise and clear sound. The price is very cheap for a high-quality product. It comes with three different size adaptors to make it more comfortables. Con: really none. Read more

Impression:Good product;

0 0 0

• posted byWallinsonBr on 11/24/2014

Pros:Good sound,great detail Cons:none Read more

Impression:Good product,Good sound,i like;

0 0 0

• posted byjstende on 11/18/2014

Pros: Everything. It is just amazing for it's price. The bass is strong in this one. Really like the wood. Cons: None Read more

Impression:Wow;

0 0 0

• posted byandremix on 11/18/2014

Pros: Nice sound quality, good bass, good noise isolation, loud music. Cons: Sometimes i have to adjust the phone in my ear to isolate properly. Only the smalest rubbler plug fits well in my ear. If i set de volume around 40% in my phone, after some musics i have a little headache, so i have to lower ... Read more

Impression:Satisfied;

0 0 0

• posted bygeerb on 11/15/2014

Very good earphone for the money, nice bass! No cons. Read more

Impression:Value for money;

0 0 0

• posted byanttu88 on 11/12/2014

Pros: Good sound Easy to use Cheap Looks good Cons: Speaker element "cracks" when you but it in your ear Read more

Impression:good;

0 0 0

• posted bydaice on 11/22/2014

Pros: -It's cheap. -It's wood. -It's cheap. -Sound quality is fair. -Comes with extra earbuds. Cons: -Build quality is not really that amazing. A closer inspection and you'll find some defects here and there, but are merely esthetic ones. -Feel kinda cheap. -Extra earbuds have weird color choices. Overall ... Read more

Impression:Good enough;

0 0 0

• posted byWtone on 09/24/2014

Pros: Rich bass and decent sound all over the range. If you musical diet consists mostly of hiphop and electronic music you are going to love these earphones. Especially for the money they perform very decently with anything you throw at them. Comes with 3 soft plastic ear pieces, so you can find the ... Read more

Impression:Very good sound for the money.;

0 0 0

• posted byAnxiro on 06/20/2014

- Fits in ear, perfectly - Comes with an extra two pairs of plugs (sizes) - The bass is immense - Quality sound (classical, R&B, pop) 7.5/10 (got Parrot ZIK headphones by default) - Nice wooden design - Closes about 75% of sound/noise around you - The plugs are not easy to replace, you might tear ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byladacoufal on 06/18/2014

Very nice sound. Very nice look. It looks expensive, but it isn´t expensive. As look as on picture. Quality of wood is good. Sound is good, full and bass are strong. Ceble has got correct lenght. I recommended for buy. Velmi pekny zvuk, vypadaji draze, ale nejsou. Vypadaji presne jako na obrazku.... Read more

unopenned box detail of earphones back side of box detail of earphones 2 sideways of the box

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections