DX » Community » Reviews » KANEN KM92 Noise Isolation In-Ear Earphone (3.5mm Jack/120cm Cable)
Customer’s impression:
good Very good excellent perfect Good product
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bygunarcg on 02/11/2015

I like everything about this earphones. It was surely one of my best aquisitions here on dx. I recommend it to everyone. Great bass sound and looks good too!

Impression:Very good,excellent,Pretty;

0 0 0

• posted bymoddersurfer on 02/04/2015

Pro: Deep bass, good overall sound, nice look with wood Con: (minor, it is a very nice product) "China" type at cable split, rubberish wires

Impression:good,Good product,Quality;

0 0 0

• posted bymizura on 01/28/2015

PROS: I am very impressed with its sound quality. Same price earphones in my country are too poor. I have a Sol Tracks Air bluetooth headphone and the quality of this sure is much better, but, compared to Sol, the KM92 is very useful with mp3 players, smartphones and devices like these. Not so to... Read more

Impression:good,Good product,Quality;

0 0 0

• posted byChaos_Matt on 01/21/2015

Pros:Bass sounds great, isolation is good.The wooden design looks great. Cons: The cable is a little short.

Impression:good;

0 0 0

• posted bygAzatron on 01/13/2015

I purchased these for use as a second pair of headphones under a motorbike helmet, as this can be hard on then. These offer great sound for their price - I was expecting rubbish tinny sound, and got decent quality instead. Definitely recommended. Pros Great sound quality. More bass than my MX 685... Read more

Impression:Awesome,Quality,value;

0 0 0

• posted byTurkishmouss on 01/10/2015

It has a great value for the money. I ordered more for my friends, cause they where suprised that it is so good for such a low price. It's also a good looking in-ear. One con is that it is a bit short in length. But still long enough for most people

Impression:Good product,Satisfied;

0 0 0

• posted byxosmin on 01/09/2015

Very nice headphones, excellent quality, lovely bass and isolation. the only con i got - the cable is a bit too short.

Impression:Good product;

0 0 0

• posted byskillaz123 on 01/02/2015

I recieved them last week and have been using them 2 hours everyday atleast and they are surprisingly good! To start off here are the pros : Good sound, the bass is also pretty damn good for the price. Good looking with the nice wood. Great price. Cons : The cord is a bit small but other than is... Read more

Impression:good;

0 0 0

• posted byDavidlag on 01/01/2015

Great value for money. I ordered it once more and I will order it again in the future. Works fine and does not break like other earphones.

Impression:Good product,Satisfied;

0 0 0

• posted bynarf93 on 12/30/2014

The best thing of this earphones is the noise isolation, it works very good. Of course not as good as a senheiser but it is enough. Sound quality is also quite good for this price. It works perfectly fine, I use them a lot and they are still functioning properly. I recommend this earphones.

Impression:Satisfied;

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections