DX » Community » Reviews » KANEN KM92 Noise Isolation In-Ear Earphone (3.5mm Jack/120cm Cable)
Customer’s impression:
good Very good excellent perfect Good product
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byrotoshi on 08/04/2015

Pros: inexpensive, reliable, good sound quality, different plastic ear buds Cons: cables tangle a bit Other thoughts: The earphones are very good for their price, with nice sound quality and wooden pieces. The cable are prone to tangling, as these round cables do, but proper storage can mitigate... Read more

Impression:Very good;

0 0 0

• posted byderpinaherp on 07/24/2015

Nice looking, realy good sound, great bass, i was got what i expected for that price. But I had waited so long for these goods... A MONTH >____> So, that's a minus.

Impression:excellent;

0 0 0

• posted byrjeg on 07/15/2015

Pro: Cheap, doesn't break quickly and looks nice Con: Sound quality isn't that good and doesn't cancel a lot of noise. Overall, good product

Impression:good;

0 0 0

• posted byackbadshidad on 06/30/2015

Purchased these before I went travailing around south America, beat the hell outa them and they held up. Now I use these at work . They work ridiculously well and cut out the sounds when I am angle grinding and pressure washing. I also put these things through the washer and dryer ( by what do... Read more

0 0 0

• posted by9323073 on 06/19/2015

just got KANEN KM92 Noise Isolation In-Ear Earphone, the are too good. try them. i got them at dx.com online and they delivered them at my door. nice stuff.

Mr Maeko Tshifhiwa

Impression:Very good;

0 0 0

• posted bySpeedbird014 on 06/11/2015

Pros: Very cheap, great value for the price. Sound quality is decent. Great bamboo look. Cons: The cord is weak so be careful. Also the bamboo has slight imperfections on close inspection. Conclusion: At $5 they're incredibly good value.

0 0 0

• posted bypasman16 on 06/08/2015

nice sound for the price but the cable is very tin making it easy to break

0 0 0

• posted by9456902 on 05/30/2015

Pro: Money for value, Good quality & free shipping. Cons: Need to wait (3 weeks) Quality: Good finishing. Satisfaction: 5/5 Conclusion: Worth the wait. :)

0 0 0

• posted by9374088 on 05/12/2015

Affordable, pretty compact, comfortable wear. Seems flimsy; actually isn't. However, a curious mixture of a quite tinny sound, and excessive bass response, with very little middle-ground, requires weird EQ'ing to sound bearable.

Impression:good,Reasonable;

0 0 0

• posted bymarcs76 on 05/02/2015

Pros: Tienen bastante buena calidad de sonido Cons: Si tienes que dar mucho movimiento, se rompe bastante fácil por encima del conector

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

• Over 200,000 products
  • Extremely low prices
  • Timely refunds and replacements
  • Worldwide free shipping

Subscribe to our newsletter:

DX Everywhere