DX » Community » Reviews » KANEN KM92 Noise Isolation In-Ear Earphone - Yellow + Black (120cm)
Customer’s impression:
good Very good excellent perfect Good product
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bynarfie on 09/29/2016

It's cheap, and probably worth its price. Mine came faulty and fell apart quickly.

Impression:Cheap;

0 0 0

• posted by10400281 on 07/11/2016

These earphones sound horrible out of the box with tinny bass and a weird treble but using equalizers, the sound can truly become amazing. They also fit great.

Impression:excellent;

0 0 0

• posted byPruikki on 07/01/2016

Fast delivery amazing sound from wooden earbuds these are my favorite! good as a gift idea too! price is good too!

Impression:good,Very good,excellent;

0 0 0

• posted byPotato4u on 05/27/2016

Pros: long chord, nice wooden look, excellent sound! Cons: I should have bought more Very impressed with these headphones. They look very modern and sound even better. Have been buying cheep headphones for my kids for more money that don't sound even close to as good. My son has a pair of very in... Read more

Impression:excellent,Impressive,great range;

0 0 0

• posted byPruikki on 05/21/2016

these are simply best earphones on dx. wood design is special and sounds warm and pleasant, i enjoy. -good price -looks good -fast delivery -good package no cons. The best there is. i will buy 5x more soon seal of approval, safe buy! i recommend

Impression:The best;

0 0 0

• posted byNURIAEST on 02/07/2016

i gonna reoder it

Impression:excellent;

0 0 0

• posted byarminox on 02/06/2016

They are cheap and have quality of better earphones. You even have the possibility to change the size. So, overall 5/5

Impression:Very good,excellent;

0 0 0

• posted bybuenoff on 08/19/2015

Pros: Low price and good sound Cons: The earphone ins`t very ergonomic and don`t stay in ear as it should.

Impression:Very good;

0 0 0

• posted byvetmode on 08/19/2015

Pros: - VERY nice highs and lows - Good sound quality for speeches such as phone calls/audiobooks - Extremely cheap - Light weight - Sturdy and a bit thicker than usual cable - Comes with three different sizes of earplugs - Comes in high quality packaging - Comfortable to wear Cons: - Mids sound... Read more

Impression:good,Very good;

0 0 1

• posted byrotoshi on 08/04/2015

Pros: inexpensive, reliable, good sound quality, different plastic ear buds Cons: cables tangle a bit Other thoughts: The earphones are very good for their price, with nice sound quality and wooden pieces. The cable are prone to tangling, as these round cables do, but proper storage can mitigate... Read more

Impression:Very good;

0 0 0

DX Everywhere