Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

• Amazing

posted by dannyc on 08/13/2010
    2 0

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:

Wow.. Never thought a $5 earphone would sound this GOOD! I haven't burned it in yet, but from the way it's performing right now, I don't think I'll ever need to :) Sound is so lush and full, with the right mix of bass, mids, and highs. Choose the right eartip to get that perfect seal. Easily outdoes the Creative EP630, my Soundmagic PL12, and even my Meelec M6!

Cons:

The left side (again! this is a replacement, the first one had a dead left driver) makes this cracking sound when being inserted in the ear (faulty driver yet again) but I'm letting it go, as long as it doesn't croak on me. So far so good. Not sure how long it'll last, though.

OtherThoughts:

Kanen has been producing earphones for quite some time now. I sincerely hope they up the ante a bit as far as quality control is concerned. A lemon once in a while is okay, as they provide a great compromise between price to performance. Packaging is okay, but the one I received looked like it was packed in a hurry.. lol.

Bottomline:

Great earphones at an even greater price! Can't go wrong with these! It's a keeper for sure. Will be trying the KM928 and see if there's any difference.

Post comment

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections