DX » Community » Reviews » UltraFire WF-501B SSC-P7-CSXO 3-Mode 900-Lumen Memory LED Flashlight with Strap (1*18650/1*17670)
  • 5 star 14 ( 54% )
  • 4 star 11 ( 42% )
  • 3 star 1 ( 4% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byebt on 03/02/2014

These are nice simple torches, with a reasonable light output. I use them for night mountain biking, with a simple velcro loop to hold them onto a helmet. Well, they're not 900 lumens for starters. They're also pretty poor assembled, you can get big improvements in performance and reliability by stripping, lubing and reassembling. Some thermal compound ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byShunra1 on 04/21/2013

Cheap (Got it on a 50% discount here at DX) brightness is good, 3 Modes (No useless SOS feature) not as bright as i thought it would be (nowhere near 900 lumen), doughnut shaped beam. Got this flashlight at a 50% discount and for that money it was a pretty good deal, i have been using it for about a year of light use (pun intended) and its working fine.... Read more

0 0
  • posted byBoxterSS on 03/13/2013

Battery life time is about 1h in highest mode,so if You buy this flashlight,buy 2 battery's for him,i recomend use 18650,more maH = more lifetime Bright white colour,i use it about 2 years and he is still working,just toner on l body have a little scratch Fine metal body,little rain doesn't affect him working.It's good for everyday using because he ... Read more

1 0
  • posted byyfujii on 02/12/2013

Cheap (since I bought it 50% discount), very bright (as you know, not 900 lm but bright enough). It has no mode memory.Mode change almost always fail (Stay Hi mode, need tens of time clicking to change Lo mode). Mine has driver of EAST-092 (direct-drive on high so not regurated to 2500mA, I opened the drop-in and confirmed inner circuit). Gets very ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byMKazan on 12/29/2012

Strong light, much brighter than a car headlight. I allways travel with it and it helped me a lot since I´ve got it. Super bright and resistant. I dropped on the beach sand, on the asphalt, in seawater with the light still on, and still works perfectly as new! It gets very hot after a few minutes of use. It came to burn the fabric of a surface ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byaalese on 08/17/2012

The torch is made entirely of metal, can be removed easily and DX can find many spare parts in case he needed it (I did not do). Beam very large and well distributed without major points of light or shadows. the range is more than an hour but the batteries it uses in Italy are not readily available, turn it into spare. none for use as the. But remember ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byDark00 on 12/22/2011

- bright - usable Lo mode; I use the Lo mode indoors as it is bright enough for most things - standard WF-501B host (a bit thinner and lighter than WF-502B, but still quite okay) - definitely much much less than 900 lumens - no memory; it either stays on Hi or cycles through the next mode until Hi - big flooder - as there are four emitters cramped into ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bystevesdk on 12/19/2011

Cheap and bright !!! I am satisfied for the price I paid because I have the exactly the same model I purchased locally but way more expensive. Buy 2 piece in one go because of the cheap price, One I keep in my glove's compartment and one I keep in my room for emergency. Built quality is not same as my locally purchased one even though exactly the same ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bySprinklerman on 08/04/2011

Good light for the price. Using it for inspections and have dropped it a few times, still works fine. Run time seems to be great, haven't had to charge battery yet. It does get very hot in high mode, in about 5 minutes it's cookin. I would recommend low mode if leaving the light on to work on something, still bright enough in low mode to see what you ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bynarayanang76 on 07/22/2011

Value for Money Small in Size, almost invisible in your palm, equal size of a white board marker, around 6 CM. I could easily mount on my Bicycle, and it fits and seems part of my bike now! Light Weight - easy to carry in your pockets Good Effective Light, not that powerful to blind the oncoming people or traffic, definitely less than the stated 900... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections