DX » Community » Reviews » UltraFire WF-501B SSC-P7-CSXO 3-Mode 900-Lumen Memory LED Flashlight with Strap (1*18650/1*17670)
  • 5 star 14 ( 56% )
  • 4 star 10 ( 40% )
  • 3 star 1 ( 4% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

• Well, it's a P7

posted by admacdo on 06/04/2010

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:

It's cheap. It's a P7 and it takes the batteries that I already have. I serves as a cheap host to do driver and drop in experimentation from this point onwards.

Cons:

It's not absolutely blow your socks off incredibly bright, but it's not " I just kicked the side of the coffee table " dull either. It's a wide beam with a central hotspot that will even let your ride your bike at a reasonable speed without thinking that you need a white cane strapped to your handlebars.

OtherThoughts:

I awaited my first P7 torch with a little bit of anticipation. I'll admit it. When it finally arrived and swallowed the 18650, I was happy with it's enlightening effect. I have other torches which will slap it down convincingly, but no other host for that size battery. Maybe I'm just being a little cruel. My father thinks that it's awesome and has volunteered to take it off my hands should I feel the need to not have it. He might get one for Christmas.

Bottomline:

It's a good looking reasonably sturdy pocketable torch that will give you a wide beam and medium hotspot with no discernable donut. It's not a world beater, but for the price it's not too bad.

Post comment

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections