DX » Community » Reviews » UltraFire WF-501B SSC-P7-CSXO 3-Mode 900-Lumen Memory LED Flashlight with Strap (1*18650/1*17670)
  • 5 star 14 ( 56% )
  • 4 star 10 ( 40% )
  • 3 star 1 ( 4% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

• Great flashlight for the price, so far

posted by pship2 on 10/30/2010

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:

For the price of this flashight, this seems like a pretty good deal. Do not know the long term dependablilty of the light.

Cons:

The light does dim when battery is not at a full charge. Had problems with the light going out for alittle while. I loosened the pressure on the tight fit by unscrewing some of the threads. This seeemed to work. I believe the protected 18650 battery was putting too much pressure on something, maybe the driver. Works fine now so far. Have only had it for less than two weeks. Most my friends comment on how bright the light is. Do not understand why the two cell flashlights are so much more expensive then this one. Would like to find a P7 with a two battery capability so the light would maintain a bright beam longer. I ordered a SST-50 two cell light and when I ordered it, it said it was in stock and it was not. It still says that the light is available and it seems it is not in stock, very disappointed that Deal extreme would mislead customers in believing that this SKU 36061 is in stock. After such a good experince with Deal extreme on the first order, it is frustrating to have a delay on the second light ordered. I have emailed the company with no response back so far.

OtherThoughts:

Not sure I would want to continue ordering with Dealextreme unless they can come through and either send me the second light in short order, or make up for their error in allowing me to believe that it was and still is in stock.

Bottomline:

Hoping that I can continue to use Deal extreme as my flashlight source, having doubts on wheather that is possible up till now.

Post comment

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections