Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

• Value for Money

posted by narayanang76 on 07/22/2011

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:

Value for Money
    Small in Size, almost invisible in your palm, equal size of a white board marker, around 6 CM. I could easily mount on my Bicycle, and it fits and seems part of my bike now!
    Light Weight - easy to carry in your pockets
    Good Effective Light, not that powerful to blind the oncoming people or traffic, definitely less than the stated 900 lumen
    Not plasticky and sounds descent material built
    Just one battery, I bought (separately) a rechargeable battery for it as I didnt want to keep buying/spending on batteries
    Battery backup. Till now I have charged only once and I have used it almost more than 2 hours of HIGH mode, still light comes out, this time cant wait to drain it completely to see how far it runs, I ride my bike early morning almost every day, so dont want it to die on the way. May be later I will have a better understanding on how long it lasts. With the current backup, i am happy!

Cons:

Packaging, just received with a bubble wrap + paper bag container, thank god nothing was broken!
    Had to get used to the switch (back side) as it was erratic initially. Removed it, cleaned it a bit and refitted then its working so far without issues

OtherThoughts:

Shipping. To my part of the world, India, it took almost 1 month to receive it in my hands. Was eager to receive it sooner, anything can be done to speed up the process, that would be great!

Bottomline:

Buy the bike if you are looking for:
    Small in Size
    Powerful and descent light (not that powerful to flood/blind people around)
    Less Price
    What else you want! ;)
    Couple of my friends are now going to order it in DX now, they are so lazy that they are asking for the URL of this product ;)

Post comment

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections