DX » Community » Reviews » TrustFire S-A2 Cree XPC-WC-Q5 3-Mode 230-Lumen LED Flashlight (1*AA/1*14500)
  • 5 star 48 ( 83% )
  • 4 star 10 ( 17% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byprepperdirk on 03/12/2014

This is a great little flashlight, for every day use. Lightweight, long battery life, I have used it for over a year now and it hasn't failed on me yet. For such a small flashlight it gives lots of light from the LED, especially when compared to a normal bulb of the same size. The 3-function backbutton has a little learning curve for full/half/blinking ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bybasurman095 on 01/18/2014

great flashlight for everyday use. It's very small and lightweight, but has a very powerful light output. Well focused in the middle light beam . AA batteries are very affordable and easy to replace. Very quality assembly,very nice to keep in your hand, Great value for money! havent clips, quickly discharged battery. Perfectly passed the test for water ... Read more

TrustFire S-A2 TrustFire S-A2
    0 0
  • posted byPopefred on 10/23/2013

This is probably the best and brightest light you can get for the money. It has a penetrating, long-reaching beam. For a self defense application, you can Ty-Wrap a Cree S-A2 light onto a rifle barrel and have an inexpensive tactical light. Try buying a tactical light for a firearm. They cost $150. +/- Or you can protest yourself, your family, and your ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byjohnqbuck on 08/24/2013

Super bright, responsive, plenty of light modes, and only uses one battery, which lasts quite a long time. Runs hot, needs a flashlight mount to use with bicycles, and has been flaking out lately. There must be a loose connection inside the light somewhere, because it'll randomly turn off when I hit a bump. This is a good light, but the fact that it ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byFelixGR on 08/16/2013

-It is built like a Tank! -It is the 8th that I purchase -It is very bright both with AA and insanely (for its size) with a 14500 li-ion -It is so small that you don't even mind having it in your pocket -Modes are great! Not to little not too many -WATERPROOF in POURING RAIN!!! NONE! really! The only disadvantage is that my friends like this flashlight ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byjws755 on 08/02/2013

Small, tough, cheap enough to lose yet good enough to rely on. Easy to find an AA battery anywhere. About the size of a roll of LifeSavers. throw or drop them repeatedly and you will wreck em. Sent dry, the threads go easier with a little frog lube or silicon lube. I buy them 3-6 at a time, because theres always someone wanting to know where I got it,... Read more

0 0
  • posted bylogozo on 06/10/2013

I've owned this little AA flashlight for over two years now, and it's very bright, goes through batteries reasonnably fast. Hi/low/strobe work well, and I don't see the need for more than these modes. The strobe mode is "agressively annoying" but good in the sense it can't be ignored. The flashlight does get hot after a while if you let it ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bytieloop on 06/08/2013

This is really i great flashlight that you can use everyday. you can carry it with you everyday because its so small that it fits right in your pocket, and its so powerfull that you also use it like a bike light or just for lightening up dark rooms or streets. also it runs on AA batteries so its really easy to replace the batteries. for the price this ... Read more

6 0
  • posted byflwuff on 05/12/2013

Very small and lightweight, makes it easy and convenient to carry around. The three light setting modes are just enough so that you have the option to use it at max brightness, low power consumption or a fast strobe to draw attention or confuse someone. They are easy to change, only requiring a light press of the power button, no need to turn the light ... Read more

1 0
  • posted bymarki555 on 05/10/2013

Quite strong light for the price, uses one AA battery so no problem with charging or buying extra one when needed. Light output is nice and uniform, but the extra high flashing mode is little annoying when you have to toggle thought it. Does not have beam focusing You can maybe find stronger flashlight in this price, but not with AA battery. After few ... Read more

1 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections