Easy to install, will probably fit on any bike. I have been using it almost everyday for about 2 hours, for a month and the lights are still pretty bright so it looks like it does not use the batteries very fast. A bit small and not that bright (depends on wich setting you choose) and you need to switch ... Read more
Nice cylindrical form, not too many modes. Good visibility both from rear and sides. Batteries last quite long. Can be placed to the seat post both horizontally and vertically. Hard to get batteries out. Small screws inside easily break plastic around and get loose if force is applied to fit batteries ... Read more
- low price, but can be lower))
- quite bright light with different modes
- can be water resistant (if you put some grease under cap)
- you can install it on the bike in 2 positions - horizontally and vertically. - 1 of 3 ordered was dead (dead chip)
- clamp didn't fit to thick seatpost
- clamp is fragile,... Read more
This light can be mounted vertically or horizontally - vertically looks cool but horizontally gives you two small LEDs facing out to the sides so might be a bit safer. The body slides in to the shell like a cartridge sort of thing and seems to seal well so even though I haven't tried it in the rain I ... Read more
- bright - easy to switch on/off an change between modes - cheap - rather waterproof, offen used it in rainy conditions, no prolems so far - rather small size, not clumsy like other tail-lights - battery exchange is rather easy - OK, the mount could be more stable - light sometimes is a bit difficult ... Read more
- Bright enough (not as bright as my Cateye TL-LD150 lamp but look at the price!!) to make you safe on the road/street - Visible from sides - those two LEDs make a HUGE difference! I was v. much surprised when I saw this light so well in windows passed by - 100% compatible with Cateye FlexTight attachment ... Read more
This light is a great design, the vertical layout of the light makes it have a low profile against my seat post. It also takes AA's which last longer and are more common than AAA's.
The build quality is better than most other rear lights I have bought of Dealextreme and it is super eat to install with ... Read more
very small and low weight. Has 2 submini LED and 3 small LED. $3.19 is a very low price. Looks water tight with silicone gaskets on both ends and silicone transfer pad to internal switch. Some excess plastic to infer with the gasket. No reflector. Has white colored board in back of LEDs so it doesn't ... Read more
I was looking for simple tail light - just to be visible on the road, even in daylight. This one gives nice, bright light - three diodes in front, two on each sides. Light is amplified with special bumpy surface. Also, it's detacheable and lock is very firm and easy to use. Build quality will make you ... Read more
Cost effective tail light for your bikes.
Bright light. I bought it to replace my 3-led tail light which was broken. This light is very good since it has 2 extra leds placed on the corners. This way you and your bike are more viable. Saddle mount attachment is also doing its job well. NOT solidly built.... Read more
Note:Stock and Availability shown on this site is for your reference only. While
we strive to provide the most accurate and timely stock and availability information,
availability information may become out of date and may change between the time
you added an item to cart and the time your order is received.
Quantities on clearance items are limited. Prices are current at time of posting. DX Reserves the right to change prices at any time without notice.