DX » Community » Reviews » 5-LED Bike Safety Strobe Light (1 x AAA)
  • 5 star 5 ( 29% )
  • 4 star 9 ( 53% )
  • 3 star 3 ( 18% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byMadeleineCL on 11/20/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Easy to install, will probably fit on any bike. I have been using it almost everyday for about 2 hours, for a month and the lights are still pretty bright so it looks like it does not use the batteries very fast. Cons:A bit small and not that bright (depends on wich set... Read more

0 0
  • posted byGetmann on 04/11/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Nice cylindrical form, not too many modes. Good visibility both from rear and sides. Batteries last quite long. Can be placed to the seat post both horizontally and vertically. Cons:Hard to get batteries out. Small screws inside easily break plastic around and get loose... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymarakas on 10/02/2010

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:- low price, but can be lower)) - quite bright light with different modes - can be water resistant (if you put some grease under cap) - you can install it on the bike in 2 positions - horizontally and vertically. Cons:- 1 of 3 ordered was dead (dead chip) - cl... Read more

1 0
  • posted byth3pr4wn on 12/21/2009

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:This light can be mounted vertically or horizontally - vertically looks cool but horizontally gives you two small LEDs facing out to the sides so might be a bit safer. The body slides in to the shell like a cartridge sort of thing and seems to seal well so eve... Read more

1 0
  • posted byHawkeye on 11/19/2009

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:- bright - easy to switch on/off an change between modes - cheap - rather waterproof, offen used it in rainy conditions, no prolems so far - rather small size, not clumsy like other tail-lights - battery exchange is rather easy Cons:- OK, the mount could be mo... Read more

1 0
  • posted bymikroos on 11/03/2009

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:- Bright enough (not as bright as my Cateye TL-LD150 lamp but look at the price!!) to make you safe on the road/street - Visible from sides - those two LEDs make a HUGE difference! I was v. much surprised when I saw this light so well in windows passed by - 100%... Read more

1 0
  • posted bypaulau on 06/23/2009

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:This light is a great design, the vertical layout of the light makes it have a low profile against my seat post. It also takes AA's which last longer and are more common than AAA's. The build quality is better than most other rear lights I have bought of Deale... Read more

0 0
  • posted bydaveLED on 05/29/2009

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:less than 1 day Pros:very small and low weight. Has 2 submini LED and 3 small LED. $3.19 is a very low price. Looks water tight with silicone gaskets on both ends and silicone transfer pad to internal switch. Some excess plastic to infer with the gasket. Cons:No reflector. Has white... Read more

0 0
  • posted bysnoopster on 05/27/2009

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:I was looking for simple tail light - just to be visible on the road, even in daylight. This one gives nice, bright light - three diodes in front, two on each sides. Light is amplified with special bumpy surface. Also, it's detacheable and lock is very firm and easy to us... Read more

0 0
  • posted bySamsung5 on 03/21/2009

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Cost effective tail light for your bikes. Bright light. I bought it to replace my 3-led tail light which was broken. This light is very good since it has 2 extra leds placed on the corners. This way you and your bike are more viable. Saddle mount attachment is... Read more

1 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections