DX » Community » Reviews » Stylish 5.0" LCD 533MHz Win CE 6.0 GPS Navigator w/FM Transmitter + 2GB Maps TF
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bypankrok on 02/17/2012

nice looking , good display quality , possible to work with IGO (see other thoughts) only 64MB memory so you should better run light versions of IGO (eg amigo) not fast enough for running IGO primo smoothly in case you need to run IGO you need to ammend to the sys.txt file under [debug] following orders ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byrrumawas on 03/21/2011

- This little things (not really little) are damn fast!!! - Very quick to get satellite signal. - Very quick to redraw / recalculate route. - Small and light enough to carry on your pocket. - Great LCD brightness and clarity. - Looks very cool. - Well made, not superb but not bad at all. - If you are ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bykornboy on 11/05/2010

-Loads fast -Finds GPS signal very fast -Excellent reception all the time -Simple easy to use software -Miopocket can be loaded -Runs iGO Primo very well, no lag at all. -Good build quality -Heaps better than expected -Holds to windscreen very well -Screen a little hard to see in high light situations ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bymichaeleangelo on 10/31/2010

1. This is one of a VERY few devices that accepts Navitel Sodrigestvo. Navitel CIS (Sodrugestvo) from 4pna.com installs like a charm, without necessity of hacking, serials and so on: it just works out of the box when copied to microSD card (link to Navitel CIS: http://4pna.com/showpost.php?p=71&postcount=... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byPinguWaaWaa on 10/27/2010

Nice, fast, easy to use interface. Primo works like a charm. When mounted on the windscreen and in the sunlight, it's extremely hard to see the screen. My last GPS was better than this. When it's in the sun for a long period of time, it tends to overheat and lock up. Resetting it at the back seems to ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byncbeng on 07/13/2010

This is the 2nd generic GPS i bought from Dealextreme. As compare to the 1st one i had (sku.30501), this GPS is : 1. 10 times better GPS reception 2. Cheaper by 25USD 3. More attractive design (like iPhone) 4. More sturdy build quality 1. Don't have built-in 4GB 2. 64MB Ram only, some latest GPS program ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bygarrry on 07/13/2010

Looks like Iphone, very thin for navigation. Good build quality. I tried IGO Amigo and works great, but the install IGO PRIMO and found that this is more better. Battery life is around 1 - 1,5 hrs. Cable for car is very short for my car /skoda octavia/. Must be at least 50cm longer. Display is not so ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byworrab on 06/08/2010

This unit looks lovely. Even my teenage son thinks it's cool! The screen is great and the video software makes watching vids straightforward. I discarded the Route66 software that's installed and replaced it with another brand that I know - and it works pretty well (though I have had a couple of lost ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bymidiman78 on 06/08/2010

- Good Screen with great responsiveness - Fast video playing and good quality - windows ce 6 - Finds gps antennas fast. - You can use IGO instead of Route66 Gps program. - No bluetooth - Non YF gps, these means, no easy to go windows shell. - the own gps shell is very bad, no customization, ugly applications,... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections