nice looking , good display quality , possible to work with IGO (see other thoughts) only 64MB memory so you should better run light versions of IGO (eg amigo) not fast enough for running IGO primo smoothly in case you need to run IGO you need to ammend to the sys.txt file under [debug] following orders which work fine: [debug]
reserve_memory=... Read more
- This little things (not really little) are damn fast!!!
- Very quick to get satellite signal. - Very quick to redraw / recalculate route.
- Small and light enough to carry on your pocket. - Great LCD brightness and clarity. - Looks very cool. - Well made, not superb but not bad at all. - If you are not live in USA, you don't have to use installed ... Read more
-Loads fast -Finds GPS signal very fast -Excellent reception all the time -Simple easy to use software -Miopocket can be loaded -Runs iGO Primo very well, no lag at all. -Good build quality -Heaps better than expected -Holds to windscreen very well -Screen a little hard to see in high light situations -Does not seem to be a firmware solution anywhere ... Read more
1. This is one of a VERY few devices that accepts Navitel Sodrigestvo. Navitel CIS (Sodrugestvo) from 4pna.com installs like a charm, without necessity of hacking, serials and so on: it just works out of the box when copied to microSD card (link to Navitel CIS: http://4pna.com/showpost.php?p=71&postcount=8 ).
2. No cut edges around the screen which ... Read more
Nice, fast, easy to use interface. Primo works like a charm. When mounted on the windscreen and in the sunlight, it's extremely hard to see the screen. My last GPS was better than this. When it's in the sun for a long period of time, it tends to overheat and lock up. Resetting it at the back seems to fix this, and it keeps the route, so it's only a ... Read more
This is the 2nd generic GPS i bought from Dealextreme. As compare to the 1st one i had (sku.30501), this GPS is :
1. 10 times better GPS reception
2. Cheaper by 25USD
3. More attractive design (like iPhone)
4. More sturdy build quality 1. Don't have built-in 4GB
2. 64MB Ram only, some latest GPS program such as Papapo X6 cannot run smoothly.
3. When ... Read more
Looks like Iphone, very thin for navigation. Good build quality.
I tried IGO Amigo and works great,
but the install IGO PRIMO and found that this is more better. Battery life is around 1 - 1,5 hrs.
Cable for car is very short for my car /skoda octavia/. Must be at least 50cm longer.
Display is not so bright on day conditions in the car Better will be ... Read more
This unit looks lovely. Even my teenage son thinks it's cool! The screen is great and the video software makes watching vids straightforward. I discarded the Route66 software that's installed and replaced it with another brand that I know - and it works pretty well (though I have had a couple of lost signal) patches. The touchscreen works well. My unit ... Read more
- Good Screen with great responsiveness - Fast video playing and good quality - windows ce 6 - Finds gps antennas fast. - You can use IGO instead of Route66 Gps program. - No bluetooth - Non YF gps, these means, no easy to go windows shell. - the own gps shell is very bad, no customization, ugly applications, poor gps information. - bad sound from speaker ... Read more
Note:Stock and Availability shown on this site is for your reference only. While
we strive to provide the most accurate and timely stock and availability information,
availability information may become out of date and may change between the time
you added an item to cart and the time your order is received.
Quantities on clearance items are limited. Prices are current at time of posting. DX Reserves the right to change prices at any time without notice.