DX » Community » Reviews » Stylish 5.0" LCD 533MHz Win CE 6.0 GPS Navigator w/FM Transmitter + 2GB Maps TF
  • 5 star 4 ( 44% )
  • 4 star 4 ( 44% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 1 ( 11% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bypankrok on 02/17/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:nice looking , good display quality , possible to work with IGO (see other thoughts) Cons:only 64MB memory so you should better run light versions of IGO (eg amigo) not fast enough for running IGO primo smoothly OtherThoughts:in case you need to run IGO you ne... Read more

0 0
  • posted byrrumawas on 03/21/2011

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:- This little things (not really little) are damn fast!!! - Very quick to get satellite signal. - Very quick to redraw / recalculate route. - Small and light enough to carry on your pocket. - Great LCD brightness and clarity. - Looks very cool. - Well made, not superb b... Read more

0 0
  • posted bykornboy on 11/05/2010

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:-Loads fast -Finds GPS signal very fast -Excellent reception all the time -Simple easy to use software -Miopocket can be loaded -Runs iGO Primo very well, no lag at all. -Good build quality -Heaps better than expected -Holds to windscreen very well Cons:-Screen a little... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymichaeleangelo on 10/31/2010

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:1. This is one of a VERY few devices that accepts Navitel Sodrigestvo. Navitel CIS (Sodrugestvo) from 4pna.com installs like a charm, without necessity of hacking, serials and so on: it just works out of the box when copied to microSD card (link to Navitel CIS... Read more

0 0
  • posted byPinguWaaWaa on 10/27/2010

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Nice, fast, easy to use interface. Primo works like a charm. Cons:When mounted on the windscreen and in the sunlight, it's extremely hard to see the screen. My last GPS was better than this. When it's in the sun for a long period of time, it tends to overheat and lock u... Read more

0 0
  • posted byncbeng on 07/13/2010

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:This is the 2nd generic GPS i bought from Dealextreme. As compare to the 1st one i had (sku.30501), this GPS is : 1. 10 times better GPS reception 2. Cheaper by 25USD 3. More attractive design (like iPhone) 4. More sturdy build quality Cons:1. Don't have built... Read more

0 0
  • posted bygarrry on 07/13/2010

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Looks like Iphone, very thin for navigation. Good build quality. I tried IGO Amigo and works great, but the install IGO PRIMO and found that this is more better. Cons:Battery life is around 1 - 1,5 hrs. Cable for car is very short for my car /skoda octavia/. Must be at... Read more

0 0
  • posted byworrab on 06/08/2010

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:This unit looks lovely. Even my teenage son thinks it's cool! The screen is great and the video software makes watching vids straightforward. I discarded the Route66 software that's installed and replaced it with another brand that I know - and it works pretty... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymidiman78 on 06/08/2010

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:- Good Screen with great responsiveness - Fast video playing and good quality - windows ce 6 - Finds gps antennas fast. - You can use IGO instead of Route66 Gps program. Cons:- No bluetooth - Non YF gps, these means, no easy to go windows shell. - the own gps... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections