DX » Community » Reviews » 9-LED Bike Safety Strobe Light (2*AAA)
  • 5 star 73 ( 58% )
  • 4 star 41 ( 33% )
  • 3 star 9 ( 7% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 2 ( 2% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byCassak on 07/07/2014

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:I used this rear bicycle light on a 90 day bicycle trip across the United States. It is very durable and has survived many crashes, rainstorms, and desert sand. It uses AAA batteries and worked with both rechargeable and non-rechargeable batteries. The LED lights are ve... Read more

0 0
  • posted byBrandonjpn on 03/01/2014

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:This safety strobe light is what I was looking for...cheap, really bright at night! I bought another one here in Brazil...it is from a famous trade mark, but more simple of this one e more expensive...Easy to install in your bicycle! Cons:What can I say about it...until... Read more

0 0
  • posted byGalinap on 12/30/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Blinker great bike, very bright LEDs. a lot of function and long operating time with one set of batteries. Cons:not a very good waterproofing. after riding in the rain misted glass and steel bad switch modes. When everything is dry again was working well. Othe... Read more

0 0
  • posted byalgorithm18 on 12/02/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:This light is very bright and a great price for what you get. A year later, it still works well, and the mounting hardware is still intact. 9 LEDs is more than a lot of rear bike lights you find for more money, so you'll be clearly visible and safe at night un... Read more

1 0
  • posted byafanon on 11/21/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:good price.easy use.simple and cheap. Easy to install, easy to remove. Very bright, highly visible from any meaningful distance. AAA batteries or accumulators are cheap and easy to find. Works perfect and make lot of light. It's really usefull to make you see Cons:mediu... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymbrigagao on 11/04/2013

Involvement:Novice  (still getting used to it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Funciona bem, o material é de qualidade aceitável e a luz emitida é de boa intensidade. Works well, the material is of acceptable quality and the light emitted is of good intensity. Cons:A borracha de vedação é difícil de man... Read more

0 0
  • posted byistankov on 11/01/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Very cheap, very bright light, 2 AA of 950 mAh last more than 4 hours on full light position. Cons:When battery go low it won't just switch off, but it lover the light in way that side distribution of light fall off. It's common problem with LED technology, but... Read more

0 0
  • posted bywes2914 on 10/27/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:It has multiple functions and is really bright. Me and my cycling partner always argued about who would ride front and who would ride back at night whenever i rode in front he would complain about my light and how annoyingly bright it is. Cons:Not to many but... Read more

0 0
  • posted byThermIt on 09/28/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Simple and cheap. Easy to install, easy to remove. Very bright, highly visible from any meaningful distance. AAA batteries or accumulators are cheap and easy to find. Cons:You never know if it's still working. To change the batteries you need to disassemble th... Read more

1 0
  • posted bydimadolce on 08/14/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:well shines, it is in the dark noticeable on the road, it is a lot of operating modes, economically spends energy, batteries of standard type Cons:it is very rather weakly made, the fixture can collapse at battery change. the weak waterproofing, laying from ri... Read more

wrapper instruction interior
    2 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections