DX » Community » Reviews » Blow Sensitive LED Electronic Flameless Light Projection Candle - Bat (3*AG13)
  • 5 star 3 ( 60% )
  • 4 star 2 ( 40% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byArsenkov on 02/12/2014

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Nice candle toy. It's not a flashlight or night light because of turn on method. You need to blow strictly in the microphone to turn it on/off. Light blinks to looks like candle light. Because of dark colour light is dim. So it is good toy for children who afraid of the... Read more

0 0
  • posted bypjasondsa on 05/22/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Cheap, portable, lightweight and easy to use. Highly recommended. Serves as a nightlight, emits a comfortable light. Wonderful product for chromotherapy. Nice nightlight for kids. Cons:Low battery life. OtherThoughts:Wonderful product for chromotherapy. Batterie... Read more

0 0
  • posted byplaypower on 01/28/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Simulates a candle and goes well with puff. Very good very weak to illuminate the room at night. Great for those who have children or elderly at home, or people who need a very dim light. a twilight sleep. Cons:Mine came with bats design, drawings'd rather not, but I li... Read more

1 1
  • posted bydigeki on 11/13/2011

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:The good thing about the Blow Sensitive LED Electronic Flameless Light Projection Candle is ( besides the colour ) the pattern -. I really like the bats - they are great for a Halloween decoration. It surprised me ( quite pleasantly actually ) that it emitted much more li... Read more

1 0
  • posted byerangre on 01/27/2011

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:The price seems good. It is very simple and seems to be well built. The blowing out works much better than I anticipated. Cons:The flickering is annoying (although, without it it would be less interesting). It doesn't say if blowing it out is like turning the button off... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections