DX » Community » Reviews » Blow Sensitive LED Electronic Flameless Light Projection Candle - Bat (3*AG13)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byArsenkov on 02/12/2014

Nice candle toy. It's not a flashlight or night light because of turn on method. You need to blow strictly in the microphone to turn it on/off. Light blinks to looks like candle light. Because of dark colour light is dim. So it is good toy for children who afraid of the darkness, but not more. No cons ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bypjasondsa on 05/22/2013

Cheap, portable, lightweight and easy to use. Highly recommended. Serves as a nightlight, emits a comfortable light. Wonderful product for chromotherapy. Nice nightlight for kids. Low battery life. Wonderful product for chromotherapy. Batteries dont last too long, thinking of mounting the product on ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byplaypower on 01/28/2013

Simulates a candle and goes well with puff. Very good very weak to illuminate the room at night. Great for those who have children or elderly at home, or people who need a very dim light. a twilight sleep. Mine came with bats design, drawings'd rather not, but I liked it anyway. Neither had seen the ... Read more

1 0 1

• posted bydigeki on 11/13/2011

The good thing about the Blow Sensitive LED Electronic Flameless Light Projection Candle is ( besides the colour ) the pattern -. I really like the bats - they are great for a Halloween decoration. It surprised me ( quite pleasantly actually ) that it emitted much more ligth than I expected and it turn ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byerangre on 01/27/2011

The price seems good. It is very simple and seems to be well built. The blowing out works much better than I anticipated. The flickering is annoying (although, without it it would be less interesting). It doesn't say if blowing it out is like turning the button off (probably not, so it is probably better ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections