Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byrobinsc on 01/19/2014

I use this with my wii. My wii started developing a glich in the wire that connected the sensor bar to the wii. It seems that at some time too much pressure came on it and the connection has become spotty. (Intermittent fault. As th sensor bar basically only hols 4 ir leds it is easy to replace for a ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bydanielpoprock on 10/29/2013

The product is very good. the plastic used is very good. It has a on / off button right in the front of the unit. This is very usefull since it is very easy to turn it on or off (to save the batteries). The response of the wiimotes was very good at a medium distance (3 meters / 10 ft). I was not able ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byDarklordrsn on 09/26/2013

Id loved to use this sensor bar, because i use it in the pc. I have a wii too, but its borrowed to my friend, so, when i cannot borrow it, i use in the pc, and it works very well. Almost perfect. The price is the best! None i can think about in the moment, just that is larger than the one that came with ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bysonicer105 on 09/02/2013

The product works as advertised. It is compact and seams to use a vary little amount of power while it is active. It dose not require any set-up what so ever. Just insert the batteries and you are set. Just make sure to set-up the sensor bar orientation in your Wii's settings. This product also works ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byGanonBjorn on 02/28/2013

Works just like an original sensor bar Good building quality (fell off my tv a couple of times, still works perfect) Wireless (no cables, yay) Has a minimal reach of 4 meters (though sitting 1 meter away from it causes problems sometimes) Functions well in combination with dolphin emulator on pc Uses ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bykriggs on 06/30/2012

- Well, works... - Can be easily modded to run off a USB. - Range limited to about 10 feet. - 4 AAA batteries. - Seems quite cheap, especially if you open it. - Only 3 IR Led's on each side. Even though it has more cons than pro's it is recommended for the price, I would also suggest you get 2 already,... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byRambaron on 12/16/2011

Build quality is great, feels solid. Some people say that they go through battery's pretty fast, but so far it has been 1 week of heavy use. The stand it comes with can easily detach and is pretty useful sometimes. I wish I could have gotten the remote in black so it would match my gaming setup. Also ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byMartinCC on 11/21/2011

It works perfect and it's very usefull to be used with your PC and Dolphin emu. It's very easy to adapt and replace the bateries with an small USB cable and give the bar power from your PC usb connection (nothing more than an old USB mouse cable is necessary). The led's are not the BEST of the world,... Read more

1 0 1

• posted byKet2nen2 on 12/27/2010

Really, really cheap wireless IR sensor bar for Nintendo Wii! Looks and feels good, the build quality is above good! Needs to have well charged batteries in order to function well from a greater distance. My old rechargeable batteries work only at half the power they used to, but even then they keep ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byLisa1 on 11/13/2010

not very useful when it doesn't really work but it does to an extent. however it looks good and feels uncheap this doesn't really work past like 1-1.5m so very bad also it uses 4 batteries such a waste to be perfectly honest 2 cadles did a better job also although it is cheap it could be cheaper its ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections