Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byDarklordrsn on 09/26/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Id loved to use this sensor bar, because i use it in the pc. I have a wii too, but its borrowed to my friend, so, when i cannot borrow it, i use in the pc, and it works very well. Almost perfect. The price is the best! Cons:None i can think about in the moment... Read more

0 0
  • posted bysonicer105 on 09/02/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:The product works as advertised. It is compact and seams to use a vary little amount of power while it is active. It dose not require any set-up what so ever. Just insert the batteries and you are set. Just make sure to set-up the sensor bar orientation in your... Read more

0 0
  • posted byGanonBjorn on 02/28/2013

Involvement:Novice  (still getting used to it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Works just like an original sensor bar Good building quality (fell off my tv a couple of times, still works perfect) Wireless (no cables, yay) Has a minimal reach of 4 meters (though sitting 1 meter away from it causes problems sometimes) Functions well in com... Read more

0 0
  • posted bykriggs on 06/30/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:- Well, works... - Can be easily modded to run off a USB. Cons:- Range limited to about 10 feet. - 4 AAA batteries. - Seems quite cheap, especially if you open it. - Only 3 IR Led's on each side. OtherThoughts: Bottomline:Even though it has more cons than pro's... Read more

0 0
  • posted byRambaron on 12/16/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Build quality is great, feels solid. Some people say that they go through battery's pretty fast, but so far it has been 1 week of heavy use. The stand it comes with can easily detach and is pretty useful sometimes. Cons:I wish I could have gotten the remote in... Read more

1 0
  • posted byMartinCC on 11/21/2011

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:It works perfect and it's very usefull to be used with your PC and Dolphin emu. It's very easy to adapt and replace the bateries with an small USB cable and give the bar power from your PC usb connection (nothing more than an old USB mouse cable is necessary). Cons:The... Read more

1 1
  • posted byKet2nen2 on 12/27/2010

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Really, really cheap wireless IR sensor bar for Nintendo Wii! Looks and feels good, the build quality is above good! Cons:Needs to have well charged batteries in order to function well from a greater distance. My old rechargeable batteries work only at half th... Read more

0 0
  • posted byLisa1 on 11/13/2010

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:not very useful when it doesn't really work but it does to an extent. however it looks good and feels uncheap Cons:this doesn't really work past like 1-1.5m so very bad also it uses 4 batteries such a waste to be perfectly honest 2 cadles did a better job also... Read more

0 0
  • posted bytimberunited on 06/23/2010

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:less than 1 day Pros:Costs little! Small. Doesn't take much space on top or under the TV. Looks sturdy and has a pretty design. Cons:Really, I can see no big cons. Maybe the fact it uses 4 AAA batteries. And the fact it has no way to fix it on top of the TV. Nothing that a bit of do... Read more

0 0
  • posted byTheCanadianGuy on 05/06/2010

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:- cheaper price than other ir sensor bars - tough and sturdy quality - doesn't feel and look cheap Cons:- could be cheaper in price - uses 4 AAA batteries OtherThoughts:- it's simple to setup. just put in 4 aaa batteries and press the button and it works. by the way, i di... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections