Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bycybercrash on 08/30/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Good comfy sticks, very easy to put on. I bought this to replace my analogue stick the new stick works very well and is much better than the old one. I lost my analog stick and I was very surprised with this. -There are different kind of buttons for my psp. -Different s... Read more

0 0
  • posted byFlavioSurf on 08/30/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:It really makes the difference when i put it on my Dingoo to play fighting games. Makes half circle and quarter circle movements become more fluid when using this buttons. Cons:The double-sided tape used to glue the button to the Dingoo is kind of weak. Consta... Read more

0 0
  • posted bybavila on 02/01/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:It really makes the difference when i put it on my Dingoo to play fighting games. Makes half circle and quarter circle movements become more fluid when using this buttons. Cons:The double-sided tape used to glue the button to the Dingoo is kind of weak. Consta... Read more

8-Piece Buttons Cap Kit for PSP Kit Buttons + Pad in Dingoo A320 8-Piece Black Buttons Cap Kit for PSP
    0 0
  • posted byRevRaptor on 08/28/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Good comfy sticks, very easy to put on. I bought this to replace my analogue stick the new stick works very well and is much better than the old one. Cons:The D-pad faces are a bit rubbish as they are, might be useful if you glue them on. The analogue sticks are... Read more

0 0
  • posted byManoShu on 07/01/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:It really makes the difference when i put it on my Dingoo to play fighting games. Makes half circle and quarter circle movements become more fluid when using this buttons. Cons:The double-sided tape used to glue the button to the Dingoo is kind of weak. Consta... Read more

0 0
  • posted byKerzath on 06/13/2011

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:I lost my analog stick and I was very surprised with this. -There are different kind of buttons for my psp. -Different size. -Easy to install. -So cheap. In one minute since I opened the product, I was playing GoW without hurting my finger! Cons:No cons. OtherThoughts:M... Read more

0 0
  • posted byWanderer509 on 04/13/2011

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:direct fit replacement of original caps. Different sizes to choose from for your preference! Cons:the big ones stick out quite abit from the casing (doesnt fit flush with the case). I didn't expect this so i was kind of disappointed (the bigger the replacement when comp... Read more

0 0
  • posted byrmkbow on 11/03/2010

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:The D-Pad works great on a Dingoo A320. It sticks onto the original and stays in place pretty well. It makes playing on the system a lot easier. Cons:Because it simply sticks on top of the old d-pad, it raises the depth of the system quite a bit. OtherThoughts:I only us... Read more

0 0
  • posted bydestroyor on 10/21/2010

Involvement:Novice (still getting used to it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:For this price, just the 6 analog sticks alone would be well worth your money. I can not stress how much of an improvement they are compare to the original sony analog stick. The dpad cover play and response pretty well. Cons:The two dpad cover come with double-side s... Read more

0 0
  • posted bybigrockshow on 08/28/2010

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:wonderful addition to any psp players. the knobs really add control and leverage to the games and helps with the tiredness in the thumbs. i had mine glued permanently cos it was so good Cons:two of the larger 4 was directional buttons could have come with better double... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections