Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bycybercrash on 08/30/2012

Good comfy sticks, very easy to put on. I bought this to replace my analogue stick the new stick works very well and is much better than the old one. I lost my analog stick and I was very surprised with this. -There are different kind of buttons for my psp. -Different size. -Easy to install. -So cheap.... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byFlavioSurf on 08/30/2012

It really makes the difference when i put it on my Dingoo to play fighting games. Makes half circle and quarter circle movements become more fluid when using this buttons. The double-sided tape used to glue the button to the Dingoo is kind of weak. Constant use and really quick movements (like spamming ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bybavila on 02/01/2012

It really makes the difference when i put it on my Dingoo to play fighting games. Makes half circle and quarter circle movements become more fluid when using this buttons. The double-sided tape used to glue the button to the Dingoo is kind of weak. Constant use and really quick movements (like spamming ... Read more

8-Piece Buttons Cap Kit for PSP Kit Buttons + Pad in Dingoo A320 8-Piece Black Buttons Cap Kit for PSP

0 0 0

• posted byRevRaptor on 08/28/2011

Good comfy sticks, very easy to put on. I bought this to replace my analogue stick the new stick works very well and is much better than the old one. The D-pad faces are a bit rubbish as they are, might be useful if you glue them on. The analogue sticks are a little loose fitting, still nothing a little ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byManoShu on 07/01/2011

0 0 0

• posted byKerzath on 06/13/2011

I lost my analog stick and I was very surprised with this. -There are different kind of buttons for my psp. -Different size. -Easy to install. -So cheap. In one minute since I opened the product, I was playing GoW without hurting my finger! No cons. Maybe this buttons aren't stylish. I don't know if ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byWanderer509 on 04/13/2011

direct fit replacement of original caps. Different sizes to choose from for your preference! the big ones stick out quite abit from the casing (doesnt fit flush with the case). I didn't expect this so i was kind of disappointed (the bigger the replacement when compared with original, the more it sticks ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byrmkbow on 11/03/2010

The D-Pad works great on a Dingoo A320. It sticks onto the original and stays in place pretty well. It makes playing on the system a lot easier. Because it simply sticks on top of the old d-pad, it raises the depth of the system quite a bit. I only used the D-Pad. It's a matte finish, not glossy. This ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bydestroyor on 10/21/2010

For this price, just the 6 analog sticks alone would be well worth your money. I can not stress how much of an improvement they are compare to the original sony analog stick. The dpad cover play and response pretty well. The two dpad cover come with double-side sticky tape and will leave sticky stuff ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bybigrockshow on 08/28/2010

wonderful addition to any psp players. the knobs really add control and leverage to the games and helps with the tiredness in the thumbs. i had mine glued permanently cos it was so good two of the larger 4 was directional buttons could have come with better double sided tape. they were yellow when it ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections