DX » Community » Reviews » Silicone Cake Baking Moulds (6-Mould Pack)
  • 5 star 2 ( 29% )
  • 4 star 4 ( 57% )
  • 3 star 1 ( 14% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byPEDROCAMBE on 05/04/2013

These molds are made with material of good quality and really do not seem to be toxic. The product is easy to clean, easy to use, and I didn't have any problem when I put the molds at high temperatures. Really perfect for any type of celebration and you can use this set of baking cups over and over again. Unfortunately when I do petit gateau is a little ... Read more

2 0
  • posted byC4r0l on 04/21/2013

The price is rock bottom, excellent, cheaper than anywhere I have already seen in my hometown. They are easy to use and to clean They are not suitable for what I bought them for, I am not able to bake cupcakes in them, so they are pretty much useless to my family and I as a whole. They might turn out to be useful if one day I want to try on new recipes,... Read more

0 0
  • posted bysamanthansm on 01/11/2013

- Really good, doesn't look like a cheap product - You can wash them easily at dishermachine - I could bake many kinds of recipes - My muffins and cupcakes didn't get stuck - Flexible, but strong! - If you are not used to silicone moulds, you will think it will not work, but believe me, it will. - it could be a little bit taller, because if you want ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byzeron57 on 10/25/2012

i really like the quality, is flexible and strong and you can use it over and over again. it doesn´t stick to the muffins and it has a nice shape. i thought that it would take a month to arrive, but they came really fast. the silicone mould are very practical! i am pretty satisfied, but i thought that the mould would be a little more taller. It ... Read more

1 0
  • posted bysolmazalla on 09/27/2012

Nice and helpful, good stuff, bright and strong. When removed from the oven, it is very easy to go out and nothing burns and does not stick to the bottom. Wall strong enough not to be feared that the break In figure look a little more volume, and when they came, it turned out that not very large. But it's nothing you can put 2-3 sets in the oven at ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bySentencedtolive on 03/03/2012

- They do what they're supposed to do! - After baking (and shaking!) they aren't even stuck to the muffins! - Excellent building quality. - Maybe a little too pricy, I found exactly the same ones here in my country, but cheapest. Any kind of silicon mould is an excelent choice if you're used to bake, even over the teflon ones, in my opinion. Maybe the ... Read more

3 0
  • posted bynakupinternet on 11/23/2010

I thought that it will be a little bigger, but isnt. so this size is like bigger muffin, but cup is not too high. I wanted to bake a cakes with cheese or something like this. but the cup is too small for that. so i decided to make yelly in them. little small for baking from usual recipes. total content is 50 ml for one cup, 6x50=300 ml. form muffins ... Read more

3 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections