These molds are made with material of good quality and really do not seem to be toxic. The product is easy to clean, easy to use, and I didn't have any problem when I put the molds at high temperatures. Really perfect for any type of celebration and you can use this set of baking cups over and over again. Unfortunately when I do petit gateau is a little ... Read more
The price is rock bottom, excellent, cheaper than anywhere I have already seen in my hometown.
They are easy to use and to clean They are not suitable for what I bought them for, I am not able to bake cupcakes in them, so they are pretty much useless to my family and I as a whole. They might turn out to be useful if one day I want to try on new recipes,... Read more
- Really good, doesn't look like a cheap product
- You can wash them easily at dishermachine - I could bake many kinds of recipes
- My muffins and cupcakes didn't get stuck
- Flexible, but strong!
- If you are not used to silicone moulds, you will think it will not work, but believe me, it will. - it could be a little bit taller, because if you want ... Read more
i really like the quality, is flexible and strong and you can use it over and over again. it doesn´t stick to the muffins and it has a nice shape. i thought that it would take a month to arrive, but they came really fast.
the silicone mould are very practical! i am pretty satisfied, but i thought that the mould would be a little more taller. It ... Read more
Nice and helpful, good stuff, bright and strong. When removed from the oven, it is very easy to go out and nothing burns and does not stick to the bottom. Wall strong enough not to be feared that the break In figure look a little more volume, and when they came, it turned out that not very large. But it's nothing you can put 2-3 sets in the oven at ... Read more
- They do what they're supposed to do!
- After baking (and shaking!) they aren't even stuck to the muffins!
- Excellent building quality. - Maybe a little too pricy, I found exactly the same ones here in my country, but cheapest. Any kind of silicon mould is an excelent choice if you're used to bake, even over the teflon ones, in my opinion. Maybe the ... Read more
I thought that it will be a little bigger, but isnt. so this size is like bigger muffin, but cup is not too high. I wanted to bake a cakes with cheese or something like this. but the cup is too small for that. so i decided to make yelly in them. little small for baking from usual recipes. total content is 50 ml for one cup, 6x50=300 ml. form muffins ... Read more
Note:Stock and Availability shown on this site is for your reference only. While
we strive to provide the most accurate and timely stock and availability information,
availability information may become out of date and may change between the time
you added an item to cart and the time your order is received.
Quantities on clearance items are limited. Prices are current at time of posting. DX Reserves the right to change prices at any time without notice.