DX » Community » Reviews » Auto Body Paint Scratch Repair Pen (100~150 Times)
  • 5 star 3 ( 33% )
  • 4 star 3 ( 33% )
  • 3 star 1 ( 11% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 2 ( 22% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byedsmanco on 03/05/2013

Super cheap, great quality product, easy to use. costs at least 4 times as much where i live - it works on very light scratches. It's quick to dry. It's useful for all types of cars because it has no color. All one has to do is follow the instructions on the back cover. It does its job very well. There is a spare tip in case it gets old or whacked. ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byProvideR on 05/08/2011

Real black automotive ink* Glossy effect If you have small scratches on your car from f.e. tree branches or stone skit-marks, this is perfect.The paint dries fast enough too and doesn't wear off after you wash your car. The cap seals the paint well so it won't leak. Smalls like nail ink* Need to have a steady hand to do the job* It wont 'blend' with ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byse0220se on 02/15/2011

Very easy to use, and brings 2 caps so in case you ruin one you'll have another. Fills the scrach in all its lenght. Like most people said it wont make a miracle out of your paint. it fits for small scraches but no more than that. If you dont cover the cap well it might leave some resign drops on your desk or wherever you store it. Cures in the sun ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byOttoS on 01/30/2011

I can't see any pros. It simply doesn't work. I believe I did everything correct: washed and dried the area, applied on a different surface until the pen got wet, applied on a non-deep scratch and left the scratched area in the sun for the rest of the day (I started early in the morning). The scratch stayed the same. Not better, not worse. I have tried ... Read more

2 0
  • posted byDMolas on 09/26/2010

Very easy to use, and brings 2 caps so in case you ruin one you'll have another. Fills the scrach in all its lenght. Like most people said it wont make a miracle out of your paint. it fits for small scraches but no more than that. If you dont cover the cap well it might leave some resign drops on your desk or wherever you store it. Cures in the sun ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymickster92 on 09/14/2010

- its cheap, costs at least 4 times as much where i live - works on very light scratches - hard to apply the correct dose, its very easy to "overdo" the dose. in that case you need to start all over. - doesnt work for deeper scratches - long dry time allthough it is not supposed to be a magic wand, i expected a little more from it. but its ... Read more

1 0
  • posted byBochtenkoning on 09/13/2010

The package comes with two tips so you can replace the tip if it is worn. I applied this on my car which had some scratches on it, made by car doors at small car parkings and shopping carts. It really fills up smaller scratches in the blank toplayer of the car paint. The scratches still can be seen but are not that visible anymore. Do not expect wonders ... Read more

1 0
  • posted byzilence on 07/21/2010

First I don't believe in it because there is so much shit on the market. But for this cheap price I want to try it! There is not many stuff in it, but it really works to scratches with 2 mm :| I bought it to try! It's real worth it! First I don't believe in it because there is so much shit on the market. But for this cheap price I want to try it! You ... Read more

1 0
  • posted byfiberkanin on 06/18/2010

Cheap and has a picture of billy mays on the box, so it has to be good. comes with two duds so that you can replace the old one. The box was a bit hard to open, damn plastic! Might not work on places where the scratches is too deep to fill, but good to have for when the time comes... Add more pictures of billy mays, and this will sell a whole lot better.... Read more

1 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections