DX » Community » Reviews » Collector's Theme Poker Card - Sexy Girls(54-Sheet Deck)
  • 5 star 8 ( 100% )
  • 4 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byludallazen on 01/14/2014

Great pinups card set if you collect pinups things this one is a good aquisition. Don't know if it is good for playing, the cards are kind fragile, i think few uses and the borders will come off If you're looking for girls in bikini's and almost naked women this is not your card... all card are pinups pictures. My GF collets pinups stuff (glasses, plates ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byAnyjen on 02/27/2013

The quality of these playing cards is really high. The pictures are clear and colourful and the print quality is great. The box came a bit smushed in the post and the protective plastic case was cracked, but the playing cards themselves were fine, so no harm done. These are really high quality poker cards. The pictures are sexy but not obscene, and ... Read more

2 0
  • posted byjpavlisko on 02/24/2013

Very nice print quality, no errors, no flaws. And really nice pictures of women resembling the mid twentieth century art. Packed in hard plastic box and all this in nice paper box. Suitable also as a gift to your father or grandfather. Or son if he's old enough :) Back side of the cards could have nicer art, mix of picture thumbnails doesn't look so ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byMoricp on 08/19/2012

- Its a beautiful deck; - The cast is pretty good; - Each card has a different picture, and all the pictures have a good uqality. - This play cards cames with a very nice box - I am sorry to use because it is pretty much everything. All my friends loved it, and I loved it more. If you have someone who likes pin up girls or loved it play cards, I really ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byDanielaQ on 01/21/2011

Boght for a friend of mine. Much better than expected. Excellent for the price. They come in a nice box. Really nice pictures and it is true, it is sexy pictures, not explicit pictures. I would buy more None at the moment. I boght them for a friend of mine. They are much better than expected. They are much nicer than expected. Excellent for the price.... Read more

0 0
  • posted byPROCALIBER on 01/05/2011

. Awesome graphic works, rare to see, even on specialized markets. Unbelieavable on the choices from the editor, a connaisseur! . . None cons, indeed. These 54 sheets are gold! . . Not so the quality itself, wich is unspeakable hallmarked, considering simmilar products, but also this happy, astonnishing option to put Vintage Oil Painting Arts, like ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byMickeleti on 09/21/2010

The print job is very good, we could play any game with it. The card seem to be very strong, i will order mor 2 becouse i just sell it to a friend in on day by te double of the price o_O it is icredible, the very best internet shop of my life //portuguese a impressão é muito boa, da pra jogar td com ele, até truco com seu amigo mais animal q amassa ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byTATTOOQAC on 06/17/2010

Ok, best bye I have made in DX, its just great to have 54 of Gils pin-ups in poker cards. It comes in a very nice box, inside the cards are protected by a plastic case and tha cards are wraped in plastic. For those of you asking what are they made of.... the are good quality laminated paper. Thick cards and the prints of the pin-ups is great. Not a ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections