DX » Community » Reviews » Battery AC Charger for 2*14500 (100~240V/US Plug)
  • 5 star 1 ( 17% )
  • 4 star 4 ( 67% )
  • 3 star 1 ( 17% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bytcorn on 12/28/2012

It works. It charges my batteries in about 2-3 hrs. Nice to have the led's to let you know what the charging status is. Nice compact size. Plug flips in to store. Maybe cheap plastic, not sure of the longeviety. Only charges 14500 batteries..Quality is a lttle poor. I some times worry that the terminals on the charger don't mesh with the battery terminals.... Read more

0 0
  • posted bydarkfad on 01/20/2011

Very good charger for people who do not need universality, but must be cheaper. Designed for lithium batteries 14500 format. Charges two batteries simultaneously. The downside is that the plug in the charger is flat and in my country (Ukraine) need an adapter. Immediately I had not thought about it, so I had to buy an extra and wait to come. Convenient ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bylauzon83 on 01/05/2011

-Easy to use when you understand how it works (14500 are not AA, Ni-mh or Ni-Ca). -The plug folds for easy storing -LED to indicate charger's mode. -You can plug it either way, as it is not polarized. -Easy to insert batteries and remove them. -Plastic is thin and low quality -Charger is bulky. I bought this to use with my Cree UltraFire C3 flashlight ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bySeBBBe on 01/02/2011

*The solderings and electric components are of good quality *Charges two 14500 batteries in a few hours *Indicator LED with three modes *Low quality, thin plastic casing *Several rather large holes into the charger gives a low quality impression *I feel that it could've been a bit cheaper It feels shoddy but when I opened it I was pleasantly surprised ... Read more

1 0
  • posted bystrykerPL on 12/29/2010

- Fully charges two 14500 in less than 3 hours - Small, a lot smaller than I expected - No eu plug converter (not a big problem at all) - Poor build quality - Could be cheaper I've chosen it as a cheapest charger for 14500 and it's ok. It has a CE sticker, but I wonder if it really has a certificate. Probably no RoHS - just hope that it doesn't contain ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byGentlePersuAZN on 08/06/2010

This thing charges 2~14500 batteries in about in no more than 3 hours Either 2.4V batteries, 3.7V batteries, or High Capacity batteries Size is about the thickness of two deck of cards, about 2 inches high, and an inch and a half wide so it's not super bulky or anything. Unless you have 14500 batteries. It's pretty much useless hence the 2 usefulness ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections