DX » Community » Reviews » Battery AC Charger for 2*14500 (100~240V/US Plug)
  • 5 star 1 ( 17% )
  • 4 star 4 ( 67% )
  • 3 star 1 ( 17% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bytcorn on 12/28/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:It works. It charges my batteries in about 2-3 hrs. Nice to have the led's to let you know what the charging status is. Nice compact size. Plug flips in to store. Cons:Maybe cheap plastic, not sure of the longeviety. Only charges 14500 batteries..Quality is a lttle poor... Read more

0 0
  • posted bydarkfad on 01/20/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Very good charger for people who do not need universality, but must be cheaper. Designed for lithium batteries 14500 format. Charges two batteries simultaneously. Cons:The downside is that the plug in the charger is flat and in my country (Ukraine) need an ada... Read more

0 0
  • posted bylauzon83 on 01/05/2011

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:-Easy to use when you understand how it works (14500 are not AA, Ni-mh or Ni-Ca). -The plug folds for easy storing -LED to indicate charger's mode. -You can plug it either way, as it is not polarized. -Easy to insert batteries and remove them. Cons:-Plastic is thin and... Read more

0 0
  • posted bySeBBBe on 01/02/2011

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:*The solderings and electric components are of good quality *Charges two 14500 batteries in a few hours *Indicator LED with three modes Cons:*Low quality, thin plastic casing *Several rather large holes into the charger gives a low quality impression *I feel that it cou... Read more

1 0
  • posted bystrykerPL on 12/29/2010

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:- Fully charges two 14500 in less than 3 hours - Small, a lot smaller than I expected Cons:- No eu plug converter (not a big problem at all) - Poor build quality - Could be cheaper OtherThoughts:I've chosen it as a cheapest charger for 14500 and it's ok. It ha... Read more

0 0
  • posted byGentlePersuAZN on 08/06/2010

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:This thing charges 2~14500 batteries in about in no more than 3 hours Either 2.4V batteries, 3.7V batteries, or High Capacity batteries Size is about the thickness of two deck of cards, about 2 inches high, and an inch and a half wide so it's not super bulky or anything... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections