Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byGILMARGOMES on 04/09/2013

liked the product arrived earlier than I was expecting, had already bought another product that took 3 months to arrive, and this arrived in less than one month. liked the product arrived earlier than I was expecting, had already bought another product that took 3 months to arrive, and this arrived in less than one month. liked the product arrived earlier ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byagarciapa on 01/29/2013

It is cheap and it makes it want it have to do, give light to let the others see you. It is easy to attach Easy to quit and easy to disassemble. It will be useful for you if you park the bike outside, even you can attach it to your clothes and then you don't have to worry about put in and quit from the bike. In deed I haven't found any cons for this ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bybigsun123 on 01/07/2013

Under 3 dollars at the time Only 3 modes, unlike other models with more, wasting time when shutting off Secure clip, last light I bought lost the clip piece, making the light useless Durable Design of mount isn't very durable, requires you to take the seatpost out or bend the plastic a lot did not come with batteries shipping did take a long time, but ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bydiscjock on 12/16/2012

+ Inexpensive - if you happen to break/lose it, it wouldn't hurt to replace + Not just the lens, the LED's are actually red colored which increases light intensity + Batteries fit smartly in the lens enclosure + Lens quality is good - The lens is sealed by a flimsy rubber gasket - seriously doubt its weather resistance. - Since you have to pop out the ... Read more

Packaged contents Pack contents Lens case houses LED circuit and battery holer 2 AAA batteries (not included) 3 bright red LEDs Flimsy opreation button
    0 0
  • posted bycosairwin on 12/08/2012

the light slides onto the bicycle mount using a spring clatch. easy to attach and detach to replace the 3 nos AAA battery. able to fit the sitting stand of the cycle. not able to fit at other locations like rear rack etc. got three mode of flashing or permanent light or off using the button behind. looks water proof. can also clip onto belt of the cyclist,... Read more

0 0
  • posted byj21r on 12/05/2012

- Very bright - Comfortable design of the attachment - Batteries enough for long term use - Three modes of light - Robust design against moisture (rain) - Beautiful There are lights for less cost, but it liked its looks. As it turned out he was still shining brightly, and hardware nice Recommend light to purchase. I ordered two lamps for myself and ... Read more

Overview Rear view View from the side Front view turned on View from the side it is on
    1 0
  • posted byryantmer on 12/04/2012

-Bright, 3 LEDs -3 settings, which is nice compared to other ones that take 5 minutes to scroll through all settings to turn it off -Build quality is comparable to all other lights like this (not super durable, but good enough) -Mounting hardware doesn't fit very well on 30.9mm or larger seat posts -Mount isn't overly durable-looking... hasn't broken ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byjagnag2012 on 11/16/2012

Decent size, price, and build. Works exactly as expected. The rubber seal around the battery case would be quite easy to pinch/tear/lose so be careful with that piece. Otherwise seems sturdy enough for vigorous off road trail riding that extends past sunset. Nice they included both a bike mount and a clip so you can hook it to your backpack or jacket ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byKiwiJ on 09/03/2012

This light fits many different size frames as its supplied mounting spacers. The light unit clicks firmly onto the mount so would be surprised if it comes off due vibration - many of mine have in the past!. Light brilliance is normal and adequate and has three modes none at all! It even seems water tight! Good basic rear light for bikes - buy two for ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byShura0 on 08/18/2012

good holder and very well clips that holds reflector. Easy to use, just one button and 3 types of light. Looks very cheap (it is). Pad between glass and base is not held well and can be lost during battery changing I thought it can't alive in hard shaking and I lost reflector (clips looks very weak). But I was wrong. I've made 60 km by roots, rocks,... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections