DX » Community » Reviews » Car Charger for NDS Lite (DC 5.2V 450mA)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byZeimou on 12/15/2009

It does charge NDS Lite as planned, so I do not know what more could I ask ;o) None, NDS lite gets power as it is planned to have... Well, maybe it does look and feel a cheap, but it is and it works --> so no problem with this... We are travelling long trips (over 900 km) with our car and my son loves ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byAgentV on 10/21/2009

Plugs into car socket, plug other end into DS, play or wait for full charge. So simple to use! Cord is very long, even if you're in a minivan and you're sitting at the very back! None that I can think of at the moment. Charger gets hot when charging the DS? But that goes for any charger, wall or car.... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byeuparkeeria on 09/15/2009

Great item! Great for kids that carry their DS with them everywhere, even in the car. Great for long trips where your DS abttery wouldve normally died along time ago, just plug it in! Great price too! Nice long cord! No cons really, I wish that it was the curly type of cord. But the straight cord wings ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byManus on 07/27/2009

This charger is a good complement for your DS Lite in case you drive long distances in car. Your family, friends, boyfriend or girlfriend will stay distracted and entertaining during your route. Long journeys? So then, long playing times. Fits well on the car and on the DS and charge your console as ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bymeikiej on 06/08/2009

There are a lot of Pros for this product! It's really cheap, fits perfectly into our DS Lite, works as a charm, build quality is good and no more "Are we there yet?" from my girlfriend! I can drive as fast as a want when she is distracted by playing on her DS! There are actually no cons for ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bybrewdaddy on 02/23/2009

this is great for long road trips. My kid doesn't drive me nuts when he plays his ds in the car. Good price good build quality, exactly as described. I would recommend this to anyone who has a car and a nintendo ds. This saved me a little bit of money from buying at our local store, but it was delivered ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byScrewy on 01/16/2009

This charger functions just as it should to charge the Nintendo Dual Screen. The cord is long enough to be convenient if the plug is not too close to the user, but not so long that it is a mess. The adapter plugs in and is sturdy, not like the cheap ones that push themselves loose. The build quality ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bydoomtrain800 on 11/06/2008

it works best for my and its really cheap i use it for my nintendo ds lite on my car to charge it i i ll be on a longer jurney only the cable is not as long i wish great product great price thank you Dealextreme for this product great product great price thank you Dealextreme for this product great product ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bylemmie on 09/21/2008

Charger is really cheap, a bargain compared to what they're selling for in retail stores. Its very easy to use and functions as expected. Just plug it in and it works like a charm. Cord is of an appropriate length. Its not free? I'm always forgetting to charge my DS at home so now I can charge it in ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bynava2008 on 08/20/2008

We bought the Car Charger for NDS Lite (DC 5.2V 450mA) because everytime we go away or just for the day out we ended with no battery on the NDS so very desapointed children at the back, with the charger they can play and charge at the same time so even when you get out of the car they can still play ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections