DX » Community » Reviews » VGA HD AV Cable for XBox 360 (1.8m-Length)
  • 5 star 34 ( 68% )
  • 4 star 10 ( 20% )
  • 3 star 6 ( 12% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bymervine on 01/18/2014

Cheap way to hook up your xbox360 to monitor. Hard to get original xbox360 VGA cable in stores nowadays. Some image ghosting on screen. Could do with better grounding on cable. You probably will need RCA to 3.5 stereo cable to connect the audio to your PC's soundcard (line in). cheaper than original Microsoft cable but not as good quality wise. Cable ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bylolobabka on 08/15/2013

Does the job, really good price, Good Quality, Works as expected, nice picture, doesn't feel cheap at all, Cable is long enough, the plastic looks quite good, spdif if nice bonus for this good cable, once you will connect it you dont have to worry about it anymore Little ghosty picture, you need 3,5 adapter to output sound, it could be allot of easy ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byvampierre on 05/22/2013

- Good Quality Material and overall product - Sturdy design, plugs fits snuggly into all ports - Works as expected, High Quality display on screens - Flexible cable that won't break if it's bend - The cable's length is perfect, not a mile and also not too short. When using a normal LCD Monitor, you need a "3.5mm Male to 2 * RCA Female Audio Adapter&... Read more

0 0
  • posted byMuntadhar96 on 05/20/2013

it works well with a very old TFT monitor it is a long and solid cable the audio from the cable is loud and clear the video quality is clear ingame(read below) i noticed some ghosting at higher resolutions (1280x768 and up) it is not noticeable at lower resolutions, however ghosting is only seen at the xbox dashboard*, there is no ghosting in-game, ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byShmailo on 04/02/2013

Works great on a 19" ASUS monitor on 1440x900 resolution, but it seems it can also do 1920x1080. It's very cheap, and that's a good thing. Feels well built and it has good sound. Just great for the price. Picture is a bit darker than on my tv, but it might be from my monitor. And it seems to have a shadow but on most games doesn't bother me. In ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byjoshuajag on 10/24/2012

-No static or lines as described in others' reviews -Works just like the genuine, overpriced Microsoft adapter -Includes a optical (S/PDIF) out port -Works great on 1080p @ 60Hz -The casing on the plug that goes into the Xbox is a little too fat--you can't plug in an HDMI cable at the same time I have the newer Slim Xbox model so that may be the reason ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byReolin on 12/07/2011

- price is very low - picture is nice too, very little ghosting - I can't notice any from 1m distance (the signal is analog anyway, so the picture is a little blurry, you can't avoid this), no other artifacts. - optical out works fine Did not notice any. I compared to my friend's original MS cable - very difficult to notice any differences. But HUGE ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byNicolai4973 on 11/08/2011

-Very clear and crisp video on my computer monitor -Very good quality despite the cheap price -Easy to use -a must for college! when you can't bring your big tv with you, it's nice to plug your xbox to your pc monitor. Brilliant idea! -Sound is very good too, but make sure you buy an adapter for the white and red audio cables. You want an adapter that ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byPDShome on 10/30/2011

Clean picture Very minimal ghosting Cheap Clean image Optical audio long cord VGA plug metal could be a little stronger Plastic looks a little cheap Plug went in easily backwards and pushed pin in Great product Don't forget to check your resolution under video settings or else the picture wont be the right size I used pliers to get the pin that sunk ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byAE3000 on 05/23/2011

Extremely cheap. M$ original cost five (yes, FIVE!) times more (in Euros). Full plug and play. The Xbox360 recognizes it instantly. ***Crystal clear video, no blurring or ghosting at all*** (other users reports ghosting but it's not my case). SPDIF optical output works fine and additionally has a nice protective cap attached (you cannot loose it) Not ... Read more

3 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections