Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byborninleningrad on 04/01/2011

- Charges anything you want - Has plenty of connectors - Takes too much effort - Too small for my hands to be convenient I bought it as a backup for hiking but never actually needed it. It works OK, I checked it with a multimeter and it can actually charge the phone but you need to rotate the handle ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byfirefox19 on 11/04/2010

charges are not too hungry phones. His work is done. From her hand is not tired, do not need to turn quickly and without power. Very handy on a lonely island:) None of the adapter does not come to my phone. There are like Siemens, but it is not. Had to take the connector from the old charger and solder.... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byblacklung000 on 08/04/2010

Pretty cheap. Would be very handy in certain situations - power out emergencies - or even the end of the world as we know it - could still play your mp3 player and what not No good for general use - you won't save any money by manually charging instead of plugging your device into the wall. In the time ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bytobixen2 on 02/27/2010

This would be a very nice thing to have in the rucksack ... sometimes one really needs to use the phone, but it's not always one has access to a power socket. I also really like the idea that they have a LED there ... so one can be prepared both for darkness and empty cellphone battery. Charging the ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byliviomaynard on 11/27/2009

I bought this charger because i thought i could use it my car or carry it anywhere i went, but there are no pros to it really... There are a lot of cons: - The adapters are cheaply built... - It doesn't have ALL adapters (obviously)... - You have to crank it forever before it can give you only 5 minutes ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byThib56 on 11/13/2008

This product can be really usefull especially for people who are traveling and bring lots of electronic stuff. just trun and turn and turn and turn.............it will charge your electronic stuff, telephone, USB products like MP3 player and many more. I'm not using it so often, but you can imagine that ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byhp8050 on 08/26/2008

Stong built, nice coulor,50 cm-cable (long). Info:At full speed:0,42 Amps8,6 volts thats like 3,6 wattLow speed:0,25 amps8,2 volts thats like 2 watt Winding handle is potentially the weakest part of the product.Doesnt fit all phones (siemens samsung(no 900 and 800 series) nokia )Takes ages to well charge ... Read more

0 0 2

• posted byjeppo on 05/18/2008

Charges my Nokia 6300 and blackberry curve. Came with a mini-usb plug, an unexpected bonus. Build quality feels cheap, I am at times a bit worried about breaking it. Agree with above poster, handle does feel weak. Takes a while to charge, but it works well for its intended purpose. This product may ship ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bycaptjimjam on 03/24/2008

-Very useful device for camping, use on holiday, hiking and other general expeditions. -Has mini usb! -Compact unit. -Reasonably well built. -English instructions -Winding handle is potentially the weakest part of the product. -Doesnt fit all phones (siemens s55/siemens c65) -Takes ages to well charge ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byTrumm on 12/19/2007

Stong built, nice coulor,50 cm-cable (long). Info: At full speed: 0,42 Amps 8,6 volts thats like 3,6 watt Low speed: 0,25 amps 8,2 volts thats like 2 watt (Nice thing) The plugs are cheap. It makes many noise. I can power many other things. Built quality is better then expected. Read more

0 0 1

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections