DX » Community » Reviews » 8-Tool Professional Cell Phone Tools (NO.036)
  • 5 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 4 star 6 ( 100% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bySebas91 on 02/28/2013

-Solid material -Small -Useful compartment for screws inside screwdriver -Has a slight degree of freedom, not disturbing -Good grip on handle -Description is incorrect, it has: -2.0-, Y3.0, T3, T4, T5, T6, PH0 and PH00 -No practical use for Y3.0 -A bit expensive for only 8 bits A lot phones/devices require PH000, which is not present in this set. The ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byTertiumsquid on 01/19/2009

Good little screw driver with long tips. Great for disassembling cellphones and small electronics. The hole where the tips stick in is quite loose, where the tip can rotate ~10 degrees or so. Not loose enough to strip the hole though, I think. The o-ring on the tail cap shredded a bit when I first put it back on, so I added a small amount of mineral ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byMixMix on 06/26/2008

- I actually got it in the blue metallic color on the pics :D - Its not that expensive - it comes with 8 different tips - It great for small screws - The grip is a bit too big for presision screwdriving - When i got it and opend it. It had some rest over metal inside. Be aware of that, cuz i actually cut myself on it. see what i mean on the picture:... Read more

0 0
  • posted byMyself248 on 05/04/2008

Generally good build quality Bits are individually magnetized Bits are 4mm hex, standard size compatible with Wiha System4 tools. O-ring holding rear cap on makes for quiet operation and easy removal Package doesn't agree with contents, only 4 bits (8 tips) included Shorter bits from other tools can get stuck inside Some of the tips might not be perfect ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byjohnrh on 02/23/2008

Everything stores into the handle. the handle is made of light weight metal and is turned or knarled so it is easily gripped when used. The bits appear to be magnetic which help to hold small screws. The tips are not made of the best material and do strip easily. This is not made for everyday shop use. The top which holds the tips in the handle is not ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byral67 on 12/13/2007

works well none I especially like that it stores in one piece good if you need to open one of these special screws Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections