Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted by possiblyarowbot on 07/03/2014

Pros: It works out of the box. It uses a standard USB connector. The buttons and joysticks feel sturdy. It has enough buttons to be compatible with modern games. Cons: The controller is a little bulky. The joints have a sharp mold line that needed to be sanded down on both controllers I bought. OtherThoughts: It comes with enough buttons that i... Read more

Impression:;

0 0
  • posted by Erickmwc on 05/03/2014

Pros: Really cheap for what you get, easy to configure (even without the cd that comes with it), try some games and most of them work. Using Windows 8 - 64 bit Cons: The analogue stick isn't very accurate as I expect, but isn't bad too. When I open the box the cd was broken, so I had to search on internet some software to configure the controll... Read more

0 1
  • posted by impter on 04/24/2014

Pros: What more can you say about USB play and play? It worked right out of that box that it came it. Plugged it in, and it fired right up. It comes with a little half sized disk that has the image of a panda on it. I dont recall the disk doing to much. So i tossed it. I wish it had mapping, but I couldnt find that option anywhere. Im actually... Read more

0 0
  • posted by angelos72 on 04/23/2014

Pros: Amazing product for the money i spend just plug and play (on windows 7) without any baugs at the moment. i use it for pes 2014, nba2k14 and so far i haven't face any problem at all..... Exactly the same shape as ps2 controllers so very comfortable Cons: low quality, but you cannot expect a greater quality in such a small price..... OtherT... Read more

0 0
  • posted by Nits25 on 04/18/2014

Pros: I love this product. Was contemplating between many of these on DX but got this one and I'm glad I did. Works perfectly and comes with driver install disc. Cons: No cons at all. This product is perfect and exactly what I needed. Note: USB 2.0 OtherThoughts: Using this on Windows 8.1. Driver CD worked fine. Using on a USB 2.0 port. If you... Read more

1 0
  • posted by Nits25 on 02/24/2014

Pros: Absolutely amazing product. Used the driver installation disk included and just plugged in the controller. No problems at all. Used and tested with Project 64 emulator and it recognized the device right away and mapping controller buttons was no hassle at all. Vibration worked as well! Cons: No cons really, I would definitely recommend th... Read more

0 0
  • posted by solidviper89 on 10/20/2013

Pros: It works great with x360ce, play dirt and burnout and other titles relatively easily. I use it mostly for emulators, and it does the job great. Windows 7 64-bit picks it up really quick. Cons: Its fun to get it to set up properly in steam games. Not really a con because I like to find solutions to problems. It feels kind of cheap and ligh... Read more

1 0
  • posted by ollod on 09/27/2013

Pros: It is a really nice controller for a pc. Very cheap. Works great with emulators and such. Cons: Not much to say here really. I guess the buttons are a little hard, you get used to it tho. For me it is not a problem at all. OtherThoughts: I use this product with the dolphin gamecube and wii emulator, it makes playing old games a lot more f... Read more

0 0
  • posted by edsipaso on 09/17/2013

Pros: I was very happy to receive the product because so far is working great, the buttons are very firm which gives a good impression of durability and resistance to control, the very fact that the product come with a cd to install, since it avoids problems recognition device on your computer. I am very satisfied with the product that I purcha... Read more

0 0
  • posted by ilantop on 06/18/2013

Pros: This is the second gamepad that I purchase here after using the first one and enjoying it. I needed a second gamepad to play games for 2 players. Instead of buying gamepad that has pair connected together I bought 2 separate so no one depends on the other. Also in case that one is damaged I still left with a good one and I do not need to... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections