Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bygamboz on 07/10/2014

Good price and a good overall quality. It is easy to use, simple, essential and does what I needed. I preferred if the labels on the buttons (1, 2, 3, 4) were the old "square", "triangle", "circle", and "X". I use it to play SNES on linux. I have a debian testing/unstable and got no problem at all. I didn't try ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bypossiblyarowbot on 07/03/2014

It works out of the box. It uses a standard USB connector. The buttons and joysticks feel sturdy. It has enough buttons to be compatible with modern games. The controller is a little bulky. The joints have a sharp mold line that needed to be sanded down on both controllers I bought. It comes with enough buttons that it could make a pretty sweet midi ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byCarlitosAranha on 06/09/2014

Very simple to use and auto installs all the drivers needed, sturdy and resistant. Smooth buttons after some use. Pretty light, not so easy to make it work with some games Sometimes the use of a third party software was needeed, and some games were not even playable with it, but the product is good Buy it if you need a controller for a low price, but ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byErickmwc on 05/03/2014

Really cheap for what you get, easy to configure (even without the cd that comes with it), try some games and most of them work. Using Windows 8 - 64 bit The analogue stick isn't very accurate as I expect, but isn't bad too. When I open the box the cd was broken, so I had to search on internet some software to configure the controller buttons (nothing ... Read more

0 1
  • posted byimpter on 04/24/2014

What more can you say about USB play and play? It worked right out of that box that it came it. Plugged it in, and it fired right up. It comes with a little half sized disk that has the image of a panda on it. I dont recall the disk doing to much. So i tossed it. I wish it had mapping, but I couldnt find that option anywhere. Im actually impressed that ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byangelos72 on 04/23/2014

Amazing product for the money i spend just plug and play (on windows 7) without any baugs at the moment. i use it for pes 2014, nba2k14 and so far i haven't face any problem at all..... Exactly the same shape as ps2 controllers so very comfortable low quality, but you cannot expect a greater quality in such a small price..... buy it without any hesitation.... Read more

0 0
  • posted byNits25 on 04/18/2014

I love this product. Was contemplating between many of these on DX but got this one and I'm glad I did. Works perfectly and comes with driver install disc. No cons at all. This product is perfect and exactly what I needed. Note: USB 2.0 Using this on Windows 8.1. Driver CD worked fine. Using on a USB 2.0 port. If you have a game that doesn't recognize ... Read more

1 0
  • posted byGuilhermetal on 03/09/2014

-Easy to use (just plug and play) -very cheap -can be used to play all kinds of videogames, with emulators and stuff -runs percetly on windows 7 64 bits -the buttons respond very well with the player's command -the direction buttons are not perfect, like the PS2 controller, although the analog sticks works very well This is the second of this kind that ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byNits25 on 02/24/2014

Absolutely amazing product. Used the driver installation disk included and just plugged in the controller. No problems at all. Used and tested with Project 64 emulator and it recognized the device right away and mapping controller buttons was no hassle at all. Vibration worked as well! No cons really, I would definitely recommend this controller to ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byMarkvrenken on 12/30/2013

It works great and is very cheap. I bought one to test the product and bought two extra to play multiplayer. Very nice! Also it worked right after I plugged it in, didn't even need to install the drivers through the cd It smells like cheap rubber/plastic, but hey what do you expect for the price. you don't really smell it when you play but your hands ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections