Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byhelintonhell on 06/25/2014

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Its very cool to have in your desk, it has the perfect size, since it's not too big to steal space, and is not too small to not be funny. It work with usb and a external font It has a button to turn on and off its very cheap Cons:it may be fragile it may be cool and goo... Read more

0 0
  • posted bytomsss on 06/12/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Great novelty. Visually appealling. Very mesmerizing. Kept my cat busy for hours. Cons:Could do with a bit more power. Much more power. Plastic ball can be scratched quite easily. Would be great if you can change colour OtherThoughts:Works well with not only c... Read more

0 0
  • posted byhelintonhell on 05/05/2014

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:this plasma ball is pretty cool, it has the prefect size to fit in a computer table, function with usb or a external font (i have one font that makes possible to work with out the usb) Cons:it seens fragile, i don't advise to let childreen play with it. OtherThoughts:I... Read more

0 0
  • posted bysirWest on 04/13/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Works from any USB, even low power ones, responds to touches and is fun in general Cons:Could be a bit bigger, the stand is almost the same size as the ball and looks tinier than it actually is, a USB adapter would be a nice addition in the package OtherThough... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymoocker on 01/16/2014

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:It's just the perfect size (big enough to look good but doesn't take too much space on your desk) and it looks a lot better than I expected. Works great, especially considering the price. Overall a great desktop toy - everyone should get one. (or more) Cons:The base is... Read more

0 0
  • posted byAlphaOmega2k on 01/03/2014

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Looks nice and solid. Works well - it even reacts as it should on touching. Easy to turn on and off. Powers from USB port. Cons:It smaller than it looks like on a picture. Short cable. Not possible to power from wall socket unless you have an adapter. It has no built-in b... Read more

3689 working 3689 touch reaction 3689 double touch reaction close-up DX sku 3689
    0 0
  • posted bybudha2000 on 09/10/2013

Involvement:Novice  (still getting used to it) - Ownership:less than 1 day Pros:The lightnings are not too fast and disturbing as I was affraid. The ball is small, cable long enough for me and it is light. There is a button ON/OFF so if it gets annoying I can turn it of. Cons:Only thing I can think of it stinks like rubber. I think the &quo... Read more

1 0
  • posted byRafaGarcia2012 on 08/09/2013

Involvement:Novice  (still getting used to it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:When I tried the product, I wanted to know, as it was and decided to buy without major compromises. However, to see the product, I was happy, because it fit perfectly on my desk, it was not too big, not too small. The product is beautiful and does what it promis... Read more

2 0
  • posted byangelams on 06/19/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:This USB plasma ball is great. It delivers the ray onto your hand when you touch the glass. Make great visuals when lights are off. Everyone loves it. Build quality is OK. Cons:It is very small. You have to be careful with it because it is glass. If you break... Read more

3 0
  • posted bynoxiancorrosive on 06/19/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:* Decent build quality * Looks good on the desk, can be used for decoration, aesthetic value. * Been using it for more than a month with it running for hours at a stretch with no negative effects. Cons:None at all. You will not regret this purchase. OtherThoug... Read more

Plasma ball next to its box - An Idea of the size The plasma ball from another angle The plasma ball The power connector USB cable for the plasma ball The nice bubble packaging it comes in and its box The nice bubble packaging it comes in and its box
    2 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections