Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byhelintonhell on 06/25/2014

Its very cool to have in your desk, it has the perfect size, since it's not too big to steal space, and is not too small to not be funny. It work with usb and a external font It has a button to turn on and off its very cheap it may be fragile it may be cool and good looking but it do not glow has the ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bytomsss on 06/12/2014

Great novelty. Visually appealling. Very mesmerizing. Kept my cat busy for hours. Could do with a bit more power. Much more power. Plastic ball can be scratched quite easily. Would be great if you can change colour Works well with not only computer USB ports, but with power banks too. Great to bring ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byegyOrru on 06/04/2014

A small spectacle to show for people, or play around with for a little while, powered by widely spread USB standard power source. It can get boring quickly, but that is something inherent to this gadget, not the fault of build or design. A trick I found by accident: move a fluorescent light bulb close ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byhelintonhell on 05/05/2014

this plasma ball is pretty cool, it has the prefect size to fit in a computer table, function with usb or a external font (i have one font that makes possible to work with out the usb) it seens fragile, i don't advise to let childreen play with it. I let this function almost 24 hours and its ok, it looks ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bysirWest on 04/13/2014

Works from any USB, even low power ones, responds to touches and is fun in general Could be a bit bigger, the stand is almost the same size as the ball and looks tinier than it actually is, a USB adapter would be a nice addition in the package Use it in lower light environments, it's not very visible ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byGabrielPremoli on 02/20/2014

- Make a really great general embellishment, particularly in the dark ; - Make interesting noises when touched ; - Scientifically Electric gadget ; - Interactive Electric touch rays ; - Do as an little sort of light (although not enough to read, for example) ; - Strange smell from the plastic ; - When ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byCamABlam on 02/02/2014

Great conversation piece, everyone enjoys being mystified by the plasma lines following their fingers. The bulb is plastic, not glass, so little worries of it getting broken easily. Strong vulcanized rubber type smell, had to throw the box away very quickly. The product itself still has smell 3 months ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byspeterg60 on 01/22/2014

Looks great in the dark. Always wanted one, but it is nice to have it powered trough USB, so I can carry it all around. It is small so fits almost everywhere. It is made out of plastic, so it does not break, when falling of or gets in hand of a child. Only an USB cable was attached, but I think it should ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bypaschendale on 01/17/2014

the size is great, not too big or not too small. if you are buying this for your desk or night stand, you would be happy. it actually looks better than expected even though build quality is not too good. it has an on&off button. i feel like it could be cheaper but not very sure since i do not know ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bymoocker on 01/16/2014

It's just the perfect size (big enough to look good but doesn't take too much space on your desk) and it looks a lot better than I expected. Works great, especially considering the price. Overall a great desktop toy - everyone should get one. (or more) The base is a little too big in relation to the ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections