Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byDanbamzam on 07/24/2015

Bought this as a gift for my brother who loves tech/geeky stuff. Pros: Works as expected. Looks fantastic in the dark. Fun to play with and also makes an excellent gift. Cons: The quality of the plastic is fairly low, however it still functioned perfectly six months later. It is also fairly but... Read more

Impression:Fun,perfect gift;

0 0 0

• posted byBadavinc on 03/09/2015

Pros: a nice item to play with, learn more about physics while having fun, kill time while videogames are loading Cons: none in particular, the cable is a little short so you have to be careful not to accidentally swing your hand and break it

Impression:Good. ;

0 0 0

• posted by8806089 on 02/11/2015

Pros:The plasma ball it's exactly like the article description. I just have it next to my computer and turn it on in time to time. Cons: None Other thoughts: A great gift/toy to buy.

Impression:good,Happy,Good. ;

0 0 0

• posted byThallysSCCP100 on 02/03/2015

Eu adorei esse brinquedo, basta liga-lo em uma porta USB, já vem com o cabo que tem um bom tamanho. Ao ligar acende uma luz vermelha bem interessante. Divertido!

Impression:Magnífico;

0 0 0

• posted bysherrike on 01/12/2015

Having this is a bit of nostalgia for me, since I remember my sister having a larger one of these in the 80s. This is a nice-sized version that doesn't take up too much room on my desk.

Impression:good;

0 0 0

• posted byBatusi007 on 01/07/2015

Bonita bola, para tener al lado del pc, imnotica. Tal vez un poco pequeña, pero funciona de maravilla.

Impression:Una chulada;

0 0 0

• posted byYkari on 08/10/2014

Pros: strong light, can be used with 4AAA batteries, any USB charger from any cellphone can be used as charger! Cons: none so far on the plasma ball it self, but package could be reinforced to protect glass ball. Overall: record!end for those how want to have fun or have a cool desk lamp! Just it... Read more

Impression:Happy;

0 0 0

• posted byVictor4993 on 08/05/2014

Its a cheap plasma ball, the plastic case isn't that good, but its perfect for the price, and looks durable, only the on-off button could be a bit better, as i looks that will not have a long life. Recommended as its cheap and with a decent quality! Uma Bola de plasma barata, a parte plástica tem... Read more

Impression:Good. ;

0 0 0

• posted byhelintonhell on 06/25/2014

Its very cool to have in your desk, it has the perfect size, since it's not too big to steal space, and is not too small to not be funny. It work with usb and a external font It has a button to turn on and off its very cheap it may be fragile it may be cool and good looking but it do not glow has... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bytomsss on 06/12/2014

Great novelty. Visually appealling. Very mesmerizing. Kept my cat busy for hours. Could do with a bit more power. Much more power. Plastic ball can be scratched quite easily. Would be great if you can change colour Works well with not only computer USB ports, but with power banks too. Great to I... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

• Over 200,000 products
  • Extremely low prices
  • Timely refunds and replacements
  • Worldwide free shipping

Subscribe to our newsletter:

DX Everywhere