DX » Community » Reviews » Foldable Digital Piano Keyboard (49-Key)
  • 5 star 2 ( 50% )
  • 4 star 1 ( 25% )
  • 3 star 1 ( 25% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byferdi_morais on 08/21/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:This device is an excellent foldable digital piano. I bought one to my niece, and she loved it! She carries it all around, and can also play with her little friends. It is an excellent gift for those beginning to fiddle with music. She is also taking batteries from the... Read more

0 0
  • posted bySaintSylvester on 03/15/2010

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:It is not a real instrument, so don't go expecting that, but it is about all that is promised. The MIDI actually works, which is much for this price. If you want something simple for playing simple melodies and perhaps improvisations o computer, this is fine.... Read more

0 0
  • posted bylilchoconut on 03/21/2009

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:-its so portable -the build quality of the keys is not bad -the sound is quite nice, many selections -lots of demos for fun Cons:-you kind of need a flat surface to play properly -not flat surfaces make keys play off a little -the powerbar and setting bar or whatever is... Read more

0 0
  • posted byhard2eradicate on 10/24/2008

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:This thing is fantastic in my tiny studio apartment. There is no way I could justify the space of a full-sized keyboard. It is also great for traveling. The price range is also perfect. I’m just learning, so there is no way I was going to plunk down big dollars on somet... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections