Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byddearce on 03/21/2013

*Materiales resistentes *La luz ilumina correctamente *El terminado en general es bueno, tanto como de la lampara como el del conector USB *Es bastante largo y flexible *La perilla de encendido Lo compre pensando que iba a iluminar mucho mas, pero no, no ilumina tanto como las fotos, pero ilumina lo suficiente. La perilla de encendido es un poco inestable,... Read more

0 0
  • posted bycyrilng on 07/29/2009

Build is fairly solid and sturdy, should hold up for some time and not break too easily. The stem is just the right length and very flexible ad will bend into just about any position. The lamp itself is great as it is directional and comes in handy to focus light on the keyboard which is what I bought it for. The LEDs are bright enough for the job too.... Read more

0 0
  • posted bynotjoemorris on 06/11/2009

This is an excellent little lamp. It looks really cool hovering above my laptop and it provides enough light to illuminate my keyboard and desk without being too bright or harsh. My lamp turned out to be transparent orange instead of the pictured white which makes the LED light even more tolerable. The flexible stem is quite long (about a foot, maybe ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bygnatlet on 04/29/2009

This is a fantastic little lamp! I work in a very dark office and having some light to see by is very handy. The 6 LEDs in this lamp are very bright and the metal bendy bit feels nice and sturdy. None that I can think of. Maybe the switch is a little hard to find/move (it's about 2 mm square). However, I have this hooked up to my computer and it just ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections