DX » Community » Reviews » 10-in-1 USB Power Charger/Adapters for Cellphones (EU Plug/100~240V)
  • 5 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 4 star 1 ( 100% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

• Useful but cheaper SKU's available

posted by calc1 on 03/09/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:

Very useful and versatile. Will cover just about any device you want to charge. It does charge multiple devices at the same time, I was able to charge up to 4 simultaneously. Chagrining speed is slowed down though.

Cons:

Expensive, almost twice the cost of SKU 48596. There are same units also available that does exactly the same thing.

OtherThoughts:

The retracting cable line does make this a bit more useful than SKU 48596, but it also adds a lot of bulk to the unit. The other SKU units that don't have retracting cable are way too short to use your device and charge at the same time. You'll be able to use your device with this fairly easily. My first unit was dead on arrival, dealextreme replaced it no problem. The pictures on the box says it charges a DS Lite, but it really does not. There's no plug for it.

This is "CHARGE only" like SKU 48596 and i'm pretty sure this applies to all the other similar units. You won't be able to transfer data.

Bottomline:

Unless you really need a longer cable line to use your device and charge at the same time, it's not really worth the extra cost. Better to buy the cheaper versions that don't have a retractable cable.

Post comment

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections