DX » Community » Reviews » Gold Plated DisplayPort Male to HDMI Female Adapter Cable (10CM)
  • 5 star 8 ( 67% )
  • 4 star 4 ( 33% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byRahzaDream on 12/20/2013

-Feels like it was built sturdy, nice build quality -connectors fit well, nice and snug. Doesn't feel like it will fall out -Black color to match most PC cases nowadays -Passes audio signal from DisplayPort to HDMI None really! It does what it is advertised to do. You need this if you have a computer or device that does not have HDMI ports, but only ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byAinonLynx on 07/22/2013

adapter is very good quality, flexible, the hard part is not large, using a laptop Lenovo t420s with ubuntu linux and intel graphics card. Picture and sound without defects. ?onveniently snaps that would pull the adapter out of the laptop you must press button on it. per year of use deficiencies has not found, still works perfectly. constantly use it ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byKarter87 on 06/09/2013

- Very good quality converter. - Supports HDMI 1.4 - Audio is going over the cable to my TV and audio system. - Has a piece of cable, so that there are no forces on your display port connector - The gold plating does it's job. The price is a bit steep, (but worth it for me). No other thoughts. Don't know what else to tell about this product. Very high ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byoukie on 08/09/2012

It does what it is supposed to. It does that job without any issues. It channels video as well as audio. It is flexible but not bulky. It has a firm feel and design. I cannot really find anything wrong with the product. It sometimes has a little re-sync issue when re-connecting a live channel, but sorts itself out quickly. The order took really long ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byhbadenes on 06/27/2012

Build quality is very good. Does not feel like it is going to fail. The Displayport end has a lock, so it has to press a small button to release it from your computer port. It is just an adapter if you already own a HDMI cable, so the cable is short (15cm?). But this is just enough -- a rigid adapter would be bulky and with the risk of breaking, and ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byegeerardyn on 06/24/2012

This cable works perfectly when tested on a Lenovo X220T. The image quality is good, connectors are of great quality, sturdy, not too tight or too loose. Cable itself is sturdy, yet bendable enough to work comfortably. It is of a perfect size: not too small to lose, not too large to hinder taking it along. Price could be a little lower, it is a lower ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byjustinmillerdx on 08/26/2011

It does exactly what I needed: connect the DisplayPort on my ThinkPad T500 (running Ubuntu Linux 10.04 with integrated Intel graphics) to an HDMI cable to plug into my TV. It works perfectly! The picture is sharp and beautiful, and my laptop is perfectly happy to output video to the TV. The cable appears well made and solid, and both ends fit their ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byzeroangels on 08/15/2011

Using it to connect my ThinkPad to HDTV works great. Just plug and play. - Video comes through flawlessly - Audio ALSO comes through flawlessly - Clip to hold the adapter on to the laptop, wire was dangling off the side of the laptop, off the table and was never afraid it would fall out from being loose/weight of the rest of the connected HDMI cable.... Read more

0 0
  • posted byLokiyo on 06/15/2011

It does what it advertises, no more, no less. It outputs audio trough the cable. Ooops! My bad, that's isn't advertised, so it does more than advertised! =P None. It could have came on a box or plastic bag, but it's not a con "per se". I've bought it for my new laptop (Lenovo T410) and wasn't sure if it would output audio through the cable, what a great ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byAthys on 12/29/2010

Solid built, tight connection, worked exactly as expected right out of the box. I have a laptop with display port and wish to plug it to my LED TV. So I started searching for the suitable connector. I strongly recommend this one as it is a cable and not only an adapter. Adapters tend to damage either ends or even worst: the device port. This one is ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections