DX » Community » Reviews » 1-to-2 Car Cigarette Lighter Power Port Splitter (DC 12~24V)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bydavid223 on 02/05/2014

With this useful gadget you are able to use your car cigarette lighter plug to power two things at once. Without it, you can only power one thing at a time. I really can not think of anything bad about this product. I was always unplugging my GPS so I could power up my cell phone. I found this item at ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byceico on 11/27/2013

cables are long enough to be built into dashboard and walls, you can split your single car outlet into two - one on the more convenient part of the dhasboard and one built into the glovebox (or anyhow you wish). if you want this as a simple socket multiplier, don't buy this one, as the cables will get ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bymixtrader1001 on 11/19/2013

This is a good power port splitter. Does the job well. I have tried it with different phone chargers, an mp3 FM modulator and a radar detector. Everything worked well. It has a strong built robust and looks like it is manufactured with good materials. It is a little big but I guess all splitters are ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byedudias on 09/02/2013

It connects very well on the car outlet, it does not disconnects unless you pull it firmly. It has a good quality material and delivers what it promises, an extra socket. The wires looks good and reliable. The plug could be a bit smaller and have a switch. This cold enable the users to apply this on ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bywesleygmartins on 08/30/2013

The built quality is perfect. It is easy to use and perfect to who want to use two devices at the same time. The conectors/plug are good and they don't let the GPS charger disconect. I bought two of this item. It is perfect! The cable is good, and have a nice lenght. Something about 25cm. All i can say ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byBulgina on 05/14/2013

Generic two-way car cigarette lighter socket splitter, easily to power more than one device at the same time in your car, suitable for cell phone, GPS, iPod, and PDA, etc. Convert and increase your car cigarette lighter from 1 to 2 sockets. Simply plug into car's cigarette lighter socket. Run multiple ... Read more

Second First 1-to-2 Car Cigarette Splitter

2 0 0

• posted byregireg on 09/21/2012

The quality is better than I expected. Both the socket and the plugs are solid, the wires are thick enough. There is a red indicator light on the plug, not too bright. The plug is easy to insert and it sits tight, ensuring good contact. Not a big cons really. The inner surface of the sockets is absolutely ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byreusjep on 09/05/2012

Sockets and plug feel solid. Plug contains a slow burning fuse. Thick wires, more than I expected. And it gives the possibility to connect 2 devices. No rating for the max amount of power, the fuse is for 220volts. Watch out, connecting too much devices could cause harm. I bought this item for my oltimer ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byAngeratu on 12/08/2011

Splits one socket to two, both work fine ofcourse. Cables between the input and the split outputs provides extra range if needed, and you can connect devices far from each other. (like if the device is a bit bulky...) The long cables can be a bit annoying, hanging around in the middle of the car. Also ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted bymahonie on 09/29/2011

It works. It has a red light indicator when you put it on your cigarette holder which means it works. You can use both ports at the same time. None actually. Its not a con for me, but its a little bit big to put this on the front of your car. Ive also a cigarette adapter in the back of my car so Ive ... Read more

0 0 1

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections