DX » Community » Reviews » 1-to-2 Car Cigarette Lighter Power Port Splitter (DC 12~24V)
  • 5 star 15 ( 88% )
  • 4 star 2 ( 12% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bydavid223 on 02/05/2014

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:With this useful gadget you are able to use your car cigarette lighter plug to power two things at once. Without it, you can only power one thing at a time. Cons:I really can not think of anything bad about this product. OtherThoughts:I was always unplugging my GPS so I c... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymixtrader1001 on 11/19/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:This is a good power port splitter. Does the job well. I have tried it with different phone chargers, an mp3 FM modulator and a radar detector. Everything worked well. It has a strong built robust and looks like it is manufactured with good materials. Cons:It is a littl... Read more

0 0
  • posted byedudias on 09/02/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:It connects very well on the car outlet, it does not disconnects unless you pull it firmly. It has a good quality material and delivers what it promises, an extra socket. The wires looks good and reliable. Cons:The plug could be a bit smaller and have a switch... Read more

0 0
  • posted byBulgina on 05/14/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:less than 1 day Pros:Generic two-way car cigarette lighter socket splitter, easily to power more than one device at the same time in your car, suitable for cell phone, GPS, iPod, and PDA, etc. Convert and increase your car cigarette lighter from 1 to 2 sockets. Simply plug into car'... Read more

First Second 1-to-2 Car Cigarette Splitter
    0 2
  • posted byregireg on 09/21/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:The quality is better than I expected. Both the socket and the plugs are solid, the wires are thick enough. There is a red indicator light on the plug, not too bright. The plug is easy to insert and it sits tight, ensuring good contact. Cons:Not a big cons reall... Read more

1 0
  • posted byreusjep on 09/05/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Sockets and plug feel solid. Plug contains a slow burning fuse. Thick wires, more than I expected. And it gives the possibility to connect 2 devices. Cons:No rating for the max amount of power, the fuse is for 220volts. Watch out, connecting too much devices cou... Read more

1 0
  • posted byAngeratu on 12/08/2011

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Splits one socket to two, both work fine ofcourse. Cables between the input and the split outputs provides extra range if needed, and you can connect devices far from each other. (like if the device is a bit bulky...) Cons:The long cables can be a bit annoying, hanging... Read more

1 0
  • posted bymahonie on 09/29/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:It works. It has a red light indicator when you put it on your cigarette holder which means it works. You can use both ports at the same time. Cons:None actually. Its not a con for me, but its a little bit big to put this on the front of your car. Ive also a cig... Read more

1 0
  • posted bygdg69 on 09/01/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Cheap Works fine Cons:The sockets are a bit bulky OtherThoughts:I purchased it to charge two devices at the same time and it performs its task quite right. Sometimes the plug tends to come out from the cigarette lighter socket in my car, but another charger do... Read more

0 0
  • posted byGeorgeClinton on 04/14/2011

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Charges two things at the same time. Solid connection to the supply socket. Really nicely built load sockets. Bright red indicator light on plug, handily not positioned on top so it's not distracting while driving. Not going anywhere once plugged in. Cons:Ungainly cables... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections