DX » Community » Reviews » E27 3.8W 21-LED Infrared Sensor Motion Activated White Lamp (85~265V)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byemammana on 01/18/2014

Very useful. Works fine. Easy to install and use. No experience required. to presence simulation, safety and security in home, in places where light is imperative and you don't have interruptors close, like stairs and corridors. You don't need to buy a sensor, a spot and a bulb. Only this product solve ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bynanino on 06/13/2013

Easy todo install, works just fine but has some problems. Light is bright enough for small room, but not bigger than 8 square meters Quality not so good. Little delay when turning on and HUGE delay to light off. It varies from 15 to 20 min. Doesn't work to turn the wall switch off and putting it back,... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byJimHodge on 06/22/2011

Highly sensitive. Only operates when dark. Sensible delay time. None yet but reliability is unknown. I bought this to light a dark hallway that leads to the lavatory and is a mystery walk at night, it comes on as soon as you approach and has ample light to find your way. In Australia there may be reliability ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bytogoicomercial on 07/13/2010

I bougth this ligth for the long rows, and for the garage, but is not enougth ligth. is so nice, and work so so so good. i like it the ligth is so poor, is not enougth for rooms. the only use i can give to this is for the rooms of old people or for children , when they wake up, the ligth turns on automatic,... Read more

2 0 3

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections