DX » Community » Reviews » VC99 3.0" LCD Handheld Digital Multimeter (Voltage + Current + Resistance + Temperature/ 2*AAA)
Customer’s impression:
Very good excellent Very Good!
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byMFRGuitar on 12/17/2014

pros: excellent , beautiful, great quality , very helpful, rubberized , large display, great capacimeter cons: display without lighting , and has no outlet to rs232 Read more

Impression:excellent;

0 0 0

• posted byfabianlm on 11/20/2014

Very useful Read more

Impression:Very good;

0 0 0

• posted byphilipepi on 08/28/2014

Thank you DX for this excellent product. It arrived very fast! Read more

Impression:Very Good!;

0 0 0

• posted byntdll on 06/28/2014

- Cheap. - Fairly accurate. - Good amount of features for the price: auto-range, capacitance, temperature + probe, no backlight, though. Very low build quality: - One of the leads had intermittent contact from the beginning. - Bottom row (range) stopped working 4 months on, then bottom of 7-segments ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bycobra09 on 02/07/2014

This is a relatively cheap Multimeter. Its best feature for the average user is its autorange function, I haven't seen any other multimeter even close to this price range with autorange. The multimeter uses the FS9922-DMM4 chip which means that you can tap into the unused RS232 output on the chip to ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byaramosfet on 11/28/2013

Works as advertised Huge Display with decent viewing angles Good Accuracy Best features at this price Average build quality Average auto ranging speed. No Backlight. Continuity test is slow Manual hold feature and not automatic. Packaging is very minimal, Contains multimeter, probes, K-type thermocouple ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bymatokes on 01/29/2013

Great number of functions; nice built quality; measurement accuracy; english manual. No backlight; shaky back stand. I've bought this one for home use - conduct wiring in my flat, and repair car audio. Every function works really great! Measurements are pretty accurate (even thermometer is good), and ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byverderis on 11/28/2012

Everything worked as is. Big display. A lot of functionality. Rubber grip. Graph bar. Auto power off. Construction quality is not particulary good. Plastic case seems a little bith easy to brake. Not so good sound. Low quality probes. No backlight. No open source software. No PC connectivity. Temperature ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted bydanielpublic on 06/09/2012

· Way cheaper then what I can get ahold of around these parts. · Got a big display! I can actually use it without my glasses! · Something to grow in. Its beyond my league atm, but I'll learn. If you look at it, you want to learn how to use it! · Solid rubber protective case. &#183... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bysassor on 10/06/2011

Good meter that has most of the functions I want as a hobbyst, and simple to use with its autorange. Shows the same measurements as my 10 years old DVM92 : I hope it means that my other meter is still good, and not the other way. Continuity test is slow. I prefer to use another meter for that. The autorange ... Read more

0 0 2

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections