- Fairly accurate.
- Good amount of features for the price: auto-range, capacitance, temperature + probe, no backlight, though. Very low build quality:
- One of the leads had intermittent contact from the beginning.
- Bottom row (range) stopped working 4 months on, then bottom of 7-segments ... Read more
This is a relatively cheap Multimeter. Its best feature for the average user is its autorange function, I haven't seen any other multimeter even close to this price range with autorange. The multimeter uses the FS9922-DMM4 chip which means that you can tap into the unused RS232 output on the chip to ... Read more
Works as advertised
Huge Display with decent viewing angles
Best features at this price Average build quality
Average auto ranging speed.
Continuity test is slow
Manual hold feature and not automatic. Packaging is very minimal, Contains multimeter, probes, K-type thermocouple ... Read more
Great number of functions; nice built quality; measurement accuracy; english manual. No backlight; shaky back stand. I've bought this one for home use - conduct wiring in my flat, and repair car audio. Every function works really great! Measurements are pretty accurate (even thermometer is good), and ... Read more
Everything worked as is. Big display. A lot of functionality. Rubber grip. Graph bar. Auto power off. Construction quality is not particulary good. Plastic case seems a little bith easy to brake. Not so good sound. Low quality probes. No backlight. No open source software. No PC connectivity. Temperature ... Read more
· Way cheaper then what I can get ahold of around these parts. · Got a big display! I can actually use it without my glasses!
· Something to grow in. Its beyond my league atm, but I'll learn. If you look at it, you want to learn how to use it! · Solid rubber protective case.
·... Read more
Good meter that has most of the functions I want as a hobbyst, and simple to use with its autorange. Shows the same measurements as my 10 years old DVM92 : I hope it means that my other meter is still good, and not the other way. Continuity test is slow. I prefer to use another meter for that. The autorange ... Read more
Note:Stock and Availability shown on this site is for your reference only. While
we strive to provide the most accurate and timely stock and availability information,
availability information may become out of date and may change between the time
you added an item to cart and the time your order is received.
Quantities on clearance items are limited. Prices are current at time of posting. DX Reserves the right to change prices at any time without notice.