DX » Community » Reviews » VC99 3.0" LCD Handheld Digital Multimeter (Voltage + Current + Resistance + Temperature/ 2*AAA)
  • 5 star 11 ( 92% )
  • 4 star 1 ( 8% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byntdll on 06/28/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:- Cheap. - Fairly accurate. - Good amount of features for the price: auto-range, capacitance, temperature + probe, no backlight, though. Cons:Very low build quality: - One of the leads had intermittent contact from the beginning. - Bottom row (range) stopped w... Read more

0 0
  • posted bycobra09 on 02/07/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:This is a relatively cheap Multimeter. Its best feature for the average user is its autorange function, I haven't seen any other multimeter even close to this price range with autorange. The multimeter uses the FS9922-DMM4 chip which means that you can tap int... Read more

1 0
  • posted bymatokes on 01/29/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Great number of functions; nice built quality; measurement accuracy; english manual. Cons:No backlight; shaky back stand. OtherThoughts:I've bought this one for home use - conduct wiring in my flat, and repair car audio. Every function works really great! Measurements are... Read more

1 0
  • posted byverderis on 11/28/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Everything worked as is. Big display. A lot of functionality. Rubber grip. Graph bar. Auto power off. Cons:Construction quality is not particulary good. Plastic case seems a little bith easy to brake. Not so good sound. Low quality probes. No backlight. No open... Read more

1 0
  • posted bydanielpublic on 06/09/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:· Way cheaper then what I can get ahold of around these parts. · Got a big display! I can actually use it without my glasses! · Something to grow in. Its beyond my league atm, but I'll learn. If you look at it, you want to learn how to use it! · Soli... Read more

0 0
  • posted bysassor on 10/06/2011

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Good meter that has most of the functions I want as a hobbyst, and simple to use with its autorange. Shows the same measurements as my 10 years old DVM92 : I hope it means that my other meter is still good, and not the other way. Cons:Continuity test is slow. I prefer t... Read more

2 0
  • posted byaleksride on 07/07/2011

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Well built - strong case, well-made test leads, just like Fluke. Many values to measure. Good accuracy in V & A measurements, compared to reference lab multimeter. Big screen with linear gauge - very comfortable to read values. Autorange. Good looking ;) Cons:No bac... Read more

1 0
  • posted byrugvlad on 05/20/2011

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:This is my first digital multimeter, and my first multimeter for that matter, and I'm loving it. It's big, I like that, It's somewhat heavy, I like that to, and looks really nice. Comes with a good pair of test leads but I bought separatly another pair, just to be certa... Read more

0 0
  • posted by0isin on 04/28/2011

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:This is my first multimeter ever. I wanted to get an expensive one off of DX, because an expensive one here would definitely be better than the cheap ones in store. One definite pro is the price! For 32$ you get a great multimeter, much better than the ones you would buy... Read more

0 0
  • posted byVirus59 on 12/17/2010

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Large 3.0 "LCD screen, large numbers of electron-analogue scale. multimeter automatically realizes the necessary evidence, for example, when measuring the resistance of the device automatically selects Om, Kom, Mom, and also by measuring the voltage and amperage... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections