Very Good!
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

• Super Multimeter

posted by 0isin on 04/28/2011

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:

This is my first multimeter ever. I wanted to get an expensive one off of DX, because an expensive one here would definitely be better than the cheap ones in store.

One definite pro is the price! For 32$ you get a great multimeter, much better than the ones you would buy for even 150$!

It has a very solid feeling to it, doesn't feel like it will break anytime soon.

Auto off feature, so it doesn't kill your batteries.

Temperature! This is a great help. I screwed up a couple of my first circuits, and I used the wrong resistors. With this tool, I got the temperature to see if it was okay to grab.

HUUUUGE SCREEN. It's gigantic, no problems seeing the numbers from quite far away.

Quality leads come with it. There is no reason to get any other pair, but a replacement pair wouldn't hurt.

Cons:

None. I'm currently using this to tell Voltages and resistance, and for that it's perfect.

Bottomline:

Best buy on all of DX. It is a solid, professional looking multimeter. If you're in the market for your first meter, or a replacement, this is the one to get.

Post comment

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections