DX » Community » Reviews » Stylish Re-useable Plastic Frame and Lens Red + Blue 3D Glasses
  • 5 star 14 ( 48% )
  • 4 star 12 ( 41% )
  • 3 star 2 ( 7% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 1 ( 3% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byTheRoflburger on 01/07/2014

Good quality plastic, great lenses and nice design. Lenses are a bit dark and the glasses had some rough edges the lenses also magnify the image a tad, but the red and blue does it in different magnification strengths. The lenses are a bit too dark and they magnify the image a bit, it leaves you with a headache if used more than an hour. For the price ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byvalerybuchinsky on 12/16/2013

Looks - as displayed. They are comfortable to wear. Will fit any head. Do as promossed. They will show you why you should buy a real 3D TV. That's probably the best you can get out of Anaglyph 3D. Red channel (left) isn't filtering as well as it could. This causes a bit of the right eye's images to be seen with the left eye. You can get a sense of 3... Read more

0 0
  • posted byDrMantisTobogon on 12/09/2013

Living in a 2D world... so sad. Now, with my 3D on, I feel like I can take on that world. When I kill a nazi zombie, they know it was me. They say, uuurrrggghhh, uuunnggghhhh (translation: Dang, that guy with the AK-47 looks smoooooth!), right before they explode. I'm thinking about getting these glasses permanently affixed to my face. Really though,... Read more

1 0
  • posted byZredrix on 11/29/2013

Very comfortable and sits nicely aroud the ears, good perspective due to lagre lences They also work as halloween / dressup glasses. None really so far, only that most retro 3d (red/cyan) movies arent that well made and dosent follow a standard distortion. That's what causes the double vision and eyestrain. Quality of 3d depends on how movie is distorted ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byBoxie on 10/16/2013

Cheap! The glasses a rather wide which will make it harder for people with small heads to keep them on. Works with Minecraft That said, you probably won't be doing vigourous exersize with them on The red lens seems to be a little more dominant in saturation than the blue. There are some gaps between the lenses and the frame, though nothing that makes ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byjekchan on 09/01/2013

It's very inexpensive and easy to fit on your face. The quality is good, nothing amazing, but for the price paid, I can't complain at all. Also, it's large enough so you can use normal glasses (for those who have myopia) together. Can be a little difficult to calibrate the colors, it depends of your monitor or video card. After a while of usage, you ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byPai10 on 01/27/2013

Looking for a cool reusable glass for 3D movies, I found this item as an excellent choice, with cheap price, sport sunglasses design and good performances. Not that we found yet. Only problem is that you need to get 3D movies ready, not much to see in YouTube. Look for 3D movies in Google and you’ll be surprised what you can find and see with these ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bynicodeangelis on 01/23/2013

Its super cheap and you can search in internet forAnaglyph images and videos and enjoy a super cheap 3d experience. I get dizzy in one minute or so. And when i take these glasses off one of my eye see more blue and the other one more red. Red its very dark. Its 1,7 dollars, really is not a big number to buy one and test this. I used to have magazines ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bykonjarnik on 01/11/2013

First i downloaded anaglyph 3D movie and than waited glasses to arrive. when they arrived i were very pleased and satisfied with the result, and also they are very comfotable to wear. Only cons that i found were when i opened the package(3d glasses were really good packed) blue lens were little bit cracked but nothing important, I still can normally ... Read more

• posted byThorValhalla on 09/21/2012

These are very comfortable and you won't get sick of having them around your face while watching a 2 hour long movie. They do what they're supposed to do perfectly, and that's all you really need. They're sturdy, but they're not invincible. They're a bit loose around my nose, but not to the point that it really bothers me. Don't waste your money buying ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections