DX » Community » Reviews » 6-LED Multi-Mode High Power Waterproof Head Lamp Set (3*AA)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bynluques on 03/10/2014

Seems really water resistant because of the protective cover. It is well made, sturdy, and the light is very bright. Adjusts well to the head A little heavy. Charger does not indicate the charging status well so you don´t know if the charge is ready. Has too many light options so it is a little ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byhermanmunster on 05/27/2013

Really Multi-purpose- for running etc. Good light; red rear lights for safety. Delivered with 3 NiMh accumulators. The switch is a little bit tiny and has a left and right for the big and for small lights. The rubber headstrap mounting of the battery pack should be a little bit improved; nevertheless ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bydaponte92 on 03/14/2013

- The main light beam is very bright, effectively reaches ~100meters or more - Strap adjustability is good - Lots of modes - Battery does not last as long as I would have hoped - The battery in back setup is kind of iffy, I didn't like the feel of it personally - Modes are very hard to change with gloves ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bykovacsge on 02/16/2013

It has really a reliable spot light. Nice red light function (on the back too) Two buttons to controll paralell the two kind of leds. The plastic material is quite acceptable It has charger and rechargable battery added. The headband is tight, and probably uncomfortable for long period, it is adjustable,... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bynluques on 01/11/2013

Very powerful light Many light modes including red and strobe The battery lasts very long time charged Led light is strong and long lasting Case seems strong and waterproff but i haven´t try if so Charger is not very strong and not well made I order 6 units and 1 charger came broken (open in the ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byIzzySchuster on 12/16/2012

This is a very good head lamp. It is powerful and provides very broad functionality with different illumination sources and illumination levels. It seems to be a durable and robust product. It is also important to mention that it is very comfortable to put on your head. I loved it so much so I ordered ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bybuboke on 04/13/2012

+Price +Strong light (in the cave I use only 50% power) +Long battery life (I have same batteries 3 month) +Looks really waterproof (I have not tried) +Rubber coated cell (easy to clean) -Small buttons (problem turn on/off with gloves) -In the cave unnecessarily red LEDs Batteries and chargers are poor.... Read more

0 0 2

• posted byRichsifu on 12/12/2011

Bright main light, focused with some good spill. Easily shines over 200 feet and gives you usable light at that distance, even up to 250 feet. You can see objects at that distance quite well. Good light modes of High, Med and Low, even when fully dim it's still bright enough to see well while conserving ... Read more

0 0 2

• posted bysamp123 on 01/25/2011

- Bright main LED with narrow beam - 3 smaller LEDs for close distances - all easily dimmable - red leds for night vision mode - good build quality of the lamp and battery case - seems really waterproof - poor battery charger - poor batteries Really good head lamp for the money. It has all functions ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byFireFlowerist on 12/05/2010

- A bright white main light for long distances - A less bright white secondary lights for reading or close distances - Red lights for temporary use in dark when you don't want loose your dark sight or to warn someone in front or behind you when you're driving a bike. - Charger actually works with 230... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections