There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

• Not a bad light too bad the charger did not work

posted by jameskirk on 07/25/2010

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:

Very bright liked the feature our having red led with brighter main light on for safety. Seems to last a long time with AA batteries better than those other lights that use AAA. Too bad the charger never worked in North America. I use it for Search and Rescue and so far impressed with the brightness. Build could be tougher but good light for the value.

DID NOT like the transparent housing on the backside of the light, it caused a glow and glare on my glasses. Taped it over with some black tape and worked much better.

Charger never worked. The batteries are cheap and can be charged with different charger but too bad the charger didn’t work. Nice packaging.

DID NOT like the transparent housing on the backside of the light, it caused a glow and glare on my glasses. Taped it over with some black tape and worked much better.

Charger never worked. The batteries are cheap and can be charged with different charger but too bad the charger didn’t work. Nice packaging.

Cons:

Very bright liked the feature our having red led with brighter main light on for safety. Seems to last a long time with AA batteries better than those other lights that use AAA. Too bad the charger never worked in North America. I use it for Search and Rescue and so far impressed with the brightness. Build could be tougher but good light for the value.

Bottomline:

Post comment

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections