DX » Community » Reviews » Stylish Protective Soft Case for Ipad (Black)
  • 5 star 7 ( 88% )
  • 4 star 1 ( 12% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bybimico on 12/26/2012

Très jolie pochette pour tablette, souple mais "capitonnée", poignées à l'intérieur permettant de tenir la pochette comme un petit sac Odeur de neuf très forte à l'ouverture mais c'est plus une preuve de nouveauté qu'un inconvénient Pochette très légère, ne permet évidemment ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byJednaJelena on 06/14/2012

Nice and light weight case, easy to use. Price is great for this product. Design is nice too. I think my ipad is safer because of softness of the case. Fits ipad with smart cover, wich is cool. Handles as a surprise because i didnt know that case has it. It would be nice that it has extra pockets. Maybe it would be great to have more space inside, for ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byPikamiau on 03/31/2012

-Protecting my tablet from damage -Nice design -Soft material -Cheap -Not bad quality -Two kinds of secure closure: Zipper, Velcro strap -Optional Handles to carry it -Nice drawing None really The handles are attached to the inside, which makes them optional 'cause you can tuck them in if you don't want them. The description doesn't mention them and ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byShadowCutter on 06/21/2011

Fits ipad with smart cover has handles attached to the inside edge (not shown in the pictures) seems pretty sturdy and basically protective has enough space inside for extra stuff like a short cord or a CD (using it for ipad) nice design, easy to carry zips around 3 sides, which is hard to tell from the picture The edge of the velcro flap seems to want ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bySteelPuXnasTIK on 06/18/2011

-Protecting my computer from demage; -Nice design; -Soft material; -Cheap; -Not bad quality; -Have some not good smell, but I like it :) Ahahahaha C: -Too hard to put inside my netbook Samsung N148 10.1", but it's nothing. I know that it's not for it. I take my netbook everywhere: to collage, to work, to friends, so it's need to be protected. Nice and ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bySteelPuXnasTIK on 06/18/2011

-Protecting my computer from demage; -Nice design; -Soft material; -Cheap; -Not bad quality; -Have some not good smell, but I like it :) Ahahahaha C: -Too hard to put inside my netbook Samsung N148 10.1", but it's nothing. I know that it's not for it. I take my netbook everywhere: to collage, to work, to friends, so it's need to be protected. Nice ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byBlueSonikku on 06/06/2010

•Works well to keep contents protected and cushioned •Nice looking design •Two kinds of secure closure: Zipper, Velcro strap •Optional Handles to carry it •Has a bit of a funk when you first open it, but this goes away with a few days airing it out •Make sure what your buying it for has the right dimensions or the fit might be tight I actually bought ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bysallysings on 05/28/2010

It's a really cute pattern, comes with handles so it can look like a little purse, and it fits my ideapad s10 perfectly, almost like it's made for it. Would probably fit other 10.1" netbooks as well, since they're very similar in dimensions. The shell material is just like every other neoprene case for laptops on DX. It's soft, stretchy, and has ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections