DX » Community » Reviews » Precision Car Tire Pressure Gauge (0~7kg/cm2)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byKidFrost on 02/07/2014

This is a heavy duty air gauge. Very easy to use. One of the features I really like is that once I take an air pressure reading the gauge keeps the reading until I hit the release valve and the air is released I don't really see any con. However, I did compare air pressure results from this gauge and ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byMkKnk on 11/19/2013

There's a solid feel to the product. It appears to show accurate/consistent readings (no way to verify). Maximum pressure is stored in the gauge so you don't have to keep watching it. Since it's a screw-on, you lose some pressure while screwing it on and off the valve. The quality is about as good as ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byxitter on 12/05/2012

It's a nice portable pressure gauge: Very easy to read scales. Ergonomical design. Easy to transport in a car. If you get off the gauge, you can read preassure value without problems (it's stored like in a memory) then you can release the pressure with the button, and make news measures, it's amazing!... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byxitter on 08/12/2012

It's a nice portable pressure gauge: *very easy to read scales *ergonomical design *easy to transport in a car *if you get off the gauge, you can read preassure value without problems (it's stored like in a memory) then you can release the pressure with the button, and make news measures, it's amazing!... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections