DX » Community » Reviews » SQ-77V Stylish In-Ear Stereo Earphone with Volume Control (3.5mm Jack/130CM-Cable)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byd4sisone on 07/09/2013

the noice is avoided and when you listen to music you feel like tou are alone and dont listen to others which are in the same room or close by. there are three colors so you can choose which color you like, or if somebody else want to use your earphones you can easily the part that goes deep in the ear.... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byNeowizard on 05/30/2013

I love the sound (but I'm not audiophile). The noise cancellation is really good too. The fabric coating of the cable is excellent (very durable compared to rubber). I enjoy the volume knob and use it a lot. The length of the earphone cable is uneven for each ear. I hate who ever invented that idea. ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byZSimon on 09/22/2011

Its an ok earphone, nice presentation and build quality. I like the analog volume control and the buds fit me well. The sound quality is ok for the price. The packaging was really really exquisite and nice. I can hear my music but some tones are left desired. Not much more to say. Maybe the sound adjust ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted bybagirath on 06/04/2010

-surprisingly gr8 performance for the price mentioned -some types of music are really great to hear...especially the ones with lots of bass and less treble. -quite cormfortable and stursy too -and cord is kinda tension porrf(or atleast looks like it) -very bad treble,or no treble at all....all u can ... Read more

0 0 2

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections