DX » Community » Reviews » SQ-77V Stylish In-Ear Stereo Earphone with Volume Control (3.5mm Jack/130CM-Cable)
  • 5 star 2 ( 50% )
  • 4 star 2 ( 50% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

• nice and cheap

posted by bagirath on 06/04/2010

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:

-surprisingly gr8 performance for the price mentioned

-some types of music are really great to hear...especially the ones with lots of bass and less treble.

-quite cormfortable and stursy too

-and cord is kinda tension porrf(or atleast looks like it)

Cons:

-very bad treble,or no treble at all....all u can hear is bass.

-not at all good for music with lots of guitar strings and all

-the brand name is found on the volume control,making it recognizable as a cheap china made product

OtherThoughts:

i own a BOSE quitecomfort at home and skullcandy cans when i go out and also sennhieser buds when i travel.i just dint want to risk the costly fones when i jogg or hit the gym and hence these for the gym....gr8 substitute earphones if ur an audiphile and gr8 primary buds if u arent.cant expect much frm that price and i was mighty surprised

Bottomline:

i mostly listen to indian music in the gym and these are gr8 for indian bolly beats with lots of base....but these are useless for trance,rock and any othe type....country music is the worse.i tested them on these tracks- guns and roses-november rain,ar rahman -jai ho,beera beera,eric prdyz -pjanoo,coldplay-viva la vida,devi sri prasad-jalsa soundtrack,john denver-country roads,poest of the fall-carnival of rust,fire,moby-lift me up,darude-sandstorm,linkin park-somewhere i belong,nobodys listening,breaking the habit

Post comment

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections