DX » Community » Reviews » H4 100W 1000-Lumen 6000K White Car Light Bulbs (2-Pack/DC 12V)
Customer’s impression:
excellent Great quality Poor Clear recommend
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byJohn540i on 08/23/2015

These bulbs were a good price but they only lasted a few months. Both of the bulbs stopped working on the low beam setting.

Impression:Poor;

0 0 0

• posted bymaygrugos on 07/28/2015

Pro: Buena calidad y durabilidad, por el precio ofrecido se recibe buen producto. La fuerza de iluminación es muy buena y no encandila a los conductores que vienen de frente con el caso de xenón. Cons: Hasta el momento no tengo ninguna.

Impression:Great quality;

0 0 0

• posted byDuci1000 on 05/10/2015

Nice bulb if u dont need wery much light on the road its cheap and easy to use, but the light is just like the bulb isnt 100w

0 0 0

• posted by9079705 on 05/09/2015

One of these bulbs literally exploded in the headlight housing after less than one months use. I made sure to wear gloves and not touch the glass when installing, thus I can only assume the failure was due to the extreme heat they give off. I would not recommend.

Short Lifespan Short Lifespan

Impression:Poor;

0 0 0

• posted byLidiane1983 on 03/20/2015

Very good lamps, was perfect in the car I recommend ........

Impression:recommend;

0 0 0

• posted byRenatoSussa on 03/18/2015

Bom material, fácil de usar pode comprar sem medo. Além de ser bem mais barato que um aqui no Brasil. Demora na entrega do correio brasileiro(3 Meses).

0 0 0

• posted byedgareduardo87 on 01/15/2015

las luces estan de lo mejor un buen articulo, no me parecio costoso y es super util, ademas el envio super seguro y entrega a tiempo, una buena compra

Impression:excellent,Great quality,Perfectas;

0 0 0

• posted byTACC1406 on 01/13/2015

Pros: Good lighting and appearance. Very easy to install. Cons: The lighting is a bit smaller than the original, but nothing to panic while driving. Quality not very good, stopped working soon. I will not buy again because they do not trust the durability of this product. I hope nobody have the... Read more

Good light, but not too good quality Good light, but not too good quality Good light, but not too good quality Good light, but not too good quality Good light, but not too good quality Good light, but not too good quality Good light, but not too good quality

Impression:Clear,glossy,very white;

0 0 1

• posted byJmTillettSr on 12/10/2014

Pros: I purchased this item with doubts of the quality, because of the price I paid. I am impressed with the quality of the bulb. It is very bright and works great, great visibility and very easy to install. I will definitely purchase another pair for my car, in case these ones go bad. I would it... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byjeechx on 12/09/2014

Pros: Firstly it's the packaging - it's great, sturdy plastic case where bulbs are safely sleeping all the way. And when i changed bulbs, i stored old bulbs in that case, so that's very practical. Bulbs itself delivers very nice, bright color. It's white and blue, somewhere in the middle. My are... Read more

Impression:Clear;

0 0 0

DX Everywhere