DX » Community » Reviews » H4 100W 1000-Lumen 6000K White Car Light Bulbs (2-Pack/DC 12V)
  • 5 star 15 ( 54% )
  • 4 star 12 ( 43% )
  • 3 star 1 ( 4% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byfelipenicholls on 03/14/2014

Efficient and economical product. The product is great. The qualiade is excellent. Consumes little energy and do not need to adapt. It is original. I would recommend this product to anyone who likes Automotive Leds. Do not spoil or hinder the operation of the vehicle and the price is great. great product, there is nothing to complain about. However,... Read more

0 0
  • posted byraphaelsiqueira on 11/04/2013

Pros: Excellent ! Product arrived fast and as specified nothing to complain about this product. I Have Nothing to comoplain about because everything was processed directly as repodted in dx.com Could Package a little better that cometimes comes with some problems in the package .. Excellent ! I Am satisfied with product , gave some indication of this ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bylefuu on 09/07/2013

- Light is a little brighter then usual halogen bulbs. But you can use these on-road as they won't blind other drivers or draw attention. - The color of the light is cold white, wich means it is a white light with just a bit of blue in it. (the pictures of shining bulbs uploaded by users give a good impression of the color. - The quality of the glass/... Read more

0 0
  • posted bysarquez on 08/26/2013

Very good finished product, looks just like those Phillips Crystal Vision lamps, also light is very bright. More of a white - bluesh color, but still very different from original ambar - yellow lights. These are 100W so if you plan on putting on to your car that uses standard 50W bulbs you will have to place a 100W relay dirct from your battery. At ... Read more

3 0
  • posted bydakiddy on 08/15/2013

I bought these for my 1993 Honda Civic hatchback here in Toronto, Ontario Canada. Also fits other north american honda civic hatchbacks and possibly coupes and sedans from 1992-1995. Works great! I can see clear and it is not yellow like the ones I replaced it with. Overall so far I am quite happy with them. If they last a year they would have paid ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bySiriuSbg on 07/31/2013

Very bright white color. The bulbs are real 90/100w.( measured them ). I can see the road signs from 1 kilometer on long beams and the short ones are great too in the same time not to bright for the other drivers (if your headlights are properly calibrated). No cons. Great product. Keep in mind that will be good to upgrade your car electric installation ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymervynquek on 06/16/2013

For the cost of the bulb, this is a value for money product. white light the throw of the bulb is not so good and it is not very bright. not too sure if the specs are as advertised overall a good buy for standard bulb replacement. not too bright, but as i am in singapore, the roads are pretty well lit. so not too much a problem. will order more as replacement ... Read more

1 0
  • posted byfelipefernandes on 04/02/2013

It compares like the Philips super white light bulbs. Gives a great lightning and brightness. Like the xenon lights, illuminates the track better. No cons at this time. Theses lights are useful in the road. Illuminates better the track and reflect the signs on the street. The lights don't disturb the pilots in the other hand. It worked really good for ... Read more

1 0
  • posted byLeone031 on 03/25/2013

- Light is a little brighter then usual halogen bulbs. But you can use these on-road as they won't blind other drivers or draw attention. - The color of the light is cold white, wich means it is a white light with just a bit of blue in it. (the pictures of shining bulbs uploaded by users give a good impression of the color. - The quality of the glass/... Read more

The connectors A close up The bulbs
    1 0
  • posted bystaszone on 03/19/2013

look very good.Quality is surprisingly well, had a set in for about half a year now, still going strong Lamps are 100W and 1000-Lumen. Please note that in some countries (like mine, Holland) these lamps are not legal for street use. The amount of lumen is a little too high, but you will not be fined for such a small difference the light is not exactly ... Read more

3 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections